Help requeste with Arrivcan app

misha1

Happy 4th to my fellow Americans!  I have downloaded the Arrivcan app to my Android phone.  I have read the 'how-to' on uploading travel documents and vaccine info.  In those directions, it says to open the app and go to "travellers".  I cannot find this link anywhere on the site.  Also cannot enter travel information until 3 days prior?  This seems inconvenient when we will be busy driving, flying, and cruising 3 days prior to arrival.  Am I missing something here?  Is it better to use on smart phone app or web site on lap top?  First world problem but kinda frustrated.  Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, misha1 said:

Happy 4th to my fellow Americans!  I have downloaded the Arrivcan app to my Android phone.  I have read the 'how-to' on uploading travel documents and vaccine info.  In those directions, it says to open the app and go to "travellers".  I cannot find this link anywhere on the site.  Also cannot enter travel information until 3 days prior?  This seems inconvenient when we will be busy driving, flying, and cruising 3 days prior to arrival.  Am I missing something here?  Is it better to use on smart phone app or web site on lap top?  First world problem but kinda frustrated.  Thanks in advance.

If using the App -  you click on Check-In on the page where you click the head icon -

On first line click Travel Information -  you will select each passenger on your reservation and begin checkin.  You first scan your passport or fill in information manually.   Take a picture and then click checkin time and choose your checkin time   Finally click Vaccine information and upload

oops... I noticed you were talking about Arrive CAn -   it pretty much works the same.

You first create an account and password

Next at bottom choose the Head Icon Traveler

Press the + add Traveler and then add each passenger

Answer the questions on what type of Travel Document will be used

If Choose Passport I will open app to center on your passport and your on your way

After I choose Passport and fill in the information -- passport #, name, country, I receive a message that my "birth date is invalid".  Anyone have this problem?  I reentered the dates several time and receive the same message.  I even deleted my account then reentered the passport info with the same message -- "birth date is invalid".  Confused!  Any ideas.  John

1 hour ago, mom says said:

Are you entering it as day/ month/ year? Or Month/ day/year? It can make a difference

On a fall 2019 Youtube video with instructions, it seems to ask for Year/Month/Day in that order.  Don't know if that is accurate now. . . .but point is, watch the order of the entry as stated above.

Here is the Youtube link:

Edited by 12cruise2