One more time… LIVE from the Carnival Liberty 7/11/22

MeganGC1983

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Young couple male is very firm that Florida has the prettiest beaches and water in the world. 

Young couples aspirations. I've done it..You've done it...we've all done it. I  can safely say, we've all had that feeing in our lives.  Can you blame them? I sure don't.  Hey... let them enjoy their cruise. They deserve it, and they may not get another chance at it.  k?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Joe817 said:

Young couples aspirations. I've done it..You've done it...we've all done it. I  can safely say, we've all had that feeing in our lives.  Can you blame them? I sure don't.  Hey... let them enjoy their cruise. They deserve it, and they may not get another chance at it.  k?

I totally let them enjoy. It was just a lot of disinformation.  I’m sure I was the same at that age. They were just so close to our table. 

• Like 10

6 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

They both agree that a strip club on the ship would be “fire” and they would stay there all cruise. Also, they aren’t sure where the movies are played… theater or Lido screen. 

my kind of people, I've said this for years. I've been saying they should get sports betting and that is supposed to happen soon so maybe strip clubs are right around the corner. 

Edited by lilchuckie
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Young couple inches from us… blue cards… legit clueless about life, but ready to take it all on… with all $1100 in his bank account. They are very verbal about everything. Want to go to South Africa, he doesn’t have a passport. They want to order wine, he doesn’t know what a Cabernet is. 
there’s been lots of selfies taken as well. 

$1,100 is about enough for one round trip ticket to Johannesburg, but not enough for food or hotel... Good luck with that, buddy...

• Like 6
  • Haha 4