Booking not updating to show Plus Package or Premier Package

suers515

I have the confirmations from Princess that my booking includes the new Premier Package but when I log in to my account it doesn't show under Onboard Services.  Previous books show the breakdown their the items in the Package.  

Travel agent say it is fine since it is on the paperwork.  Should I try contacting Princess directly?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, suers515 said:

I have the confirmations from Princess that my booking includes the new Premier Package but when I log in to my account it doesn't show under Onboard Services.  Previous books show the breakdown their the items in the Package.  

Travel agent say it is fine since it is on the paperwork.  Should I try contacting Princess directly?

You can.  This just might be a bug in that section of the Cruise Personalizer since they hurriedly had to redesign those packages and set them up with new names, etc.  Actually, I am not sure if the drink package is supposed to show there since you didn't order it and buy it in Onboard Services.  It came as part of your cruise fare.  Cannot say with 100% certainty since we don't book the PLUS option.

Using same Cruise Personalizer, if you download your Travel Summary PDF, does it not indicate having the Internet, Crew Incentive, and Drinks package?  If so, you are good.  But, save off that PDF.

Edited by Steelers36
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Using same Cruise Personalizer, if you download your Travel Summary PDF, 

How do you download the Travel Summary PDF.  I don't see a place to do that.

Edited by suers515
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, suers515 said:

Login to Princess.com.

Open up your booking in the Cruise Personalizer.

A couple of ways to get there:

At the top of the Personalizer home page, there is a small type-font like labeled "Luggage Tag & Travel Summary".  It is right above the Travel icon with the airplane and the Itinerary link.

Click on that.

Another option is to click on the Check-In icon at the top of the home page.  At the Check-In page, click on the large green box labeled "Print Travel Summary"

Both options take you here:  https://book.princess.com/cruisepersonalizer/documents.page

When you get to the Documents page, scroll down to Travel Summary and use the link to Download the Travel Summary PDF.  Save and Print.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

Using same Cruise Personalizer, if you download your Travel Summary PDF, does it not indicate having the Internet, Crew Incentive, and Drinks package?  If so, you are good.  But, save off that PDF.

This is spot on. If the Travel Summary doesn't show the perks then it is time to worry and contact Princess to find out what is going on. All of the perks from the Plus (or Premier) package should definitely show on the Travel Summary even if they don't show up on the Personalizer.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Thrak said:

This is spot on. If the Travel Summary doesn't show the perks then it is time to worry and contact Princess to find out what is going on. All of the perks from the Plus (or Premier) package should definitely show on the Travel Summary even if they don't show up on the Personalizer.

My PDF and online account only show the plus beverage package in the break down (even though I upgraded to premier). I was concerned about it and when I contacted my Princess vacation planner could not change the booking confirmation PDF or my online summary,  but she did send me an itemized list of what is included.Screenshot_20220708-060323_Outlook.thumb.jpg.35b859d22309e37cfb99a18011d8880d.jpg

2 hours ago, grnstone317 said:

My PDF and online account only show the plus beverage package in the break down (even though I upgraded to premier). I was concerned about it and when I contacted my Princess vacation planner could not change the booking confirmation PDF or my online summary,  but she did send me an itemized list of what is included.Screenshot_20220708-060323_Outlook.thumb.jpg.35b859d22309e37cfb99a18011d8880d.jpg

They might still have a bug or two from introducing the new package.  Guests who are missing the pertinent info in the Travel Summary ought to be notifying Princess and when they hear enough, it will get worked on (it's probably on a bug list already).