loyalty and benefits

Knickearth

1 hour ago, MissP22 said:

Just how many people sailing at any time could possibly have more than 1,000 days sailed? The way you describe it, there must be literally dozens on every cruise. 😄 LOL

Try legs on world cruises. Yes there will.be tons. Also many people are now sailing for a month or so at a time. It adds up quickly 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MissP22 said:

Just how many people sailing at any time could possibly have more than 1,000 days sailed? The way you describe it, there must be literally dozens on every cruise. 😄 LOL

Never said dozens with a 1000 days but 750 days was also mentioned.  Added together it would be more than enough.🙃 

14 hours ago, coo359a2 said:

Never said dozens with a 1000 days but 750 days was also mentioned.  Added together it would be more than enough.🙃 

There may well be people with more than 750 days sailing but the real question is how many actually achieve 750 days on that sailing?

This would be the only time they would be eligible to the breakfast perk in Sabatini's.

On all of our Princess cruises I have never seen more than 2 people that have celebrated that level being treated to a special table for the repeaters parties.

I believe your fears are completely unfounded. 

I looked back at my notes from our last transatlantic. Even with 904 Elites on the cruise--nearly one-third of passengers--only the top two most-traveled couples had more than a thousand days. The third place couple had 999 days. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, geoherb said:

I looked back at my notes from our last transatlantic. Even with 904 Elites on the cruise--nearly one-third of passengers--only the top two most-traveled couples had more than a thousand days. The third place couple had 999 days. 

And out of that number, how many were actually celebrating reaching 750 or 1,000 days during the cruise? 

2 hours ago, MissP22 said:

And out of that number, how many were actually celebrating reaching 750 or 1,000 days during the cruise? 

I believe most of us are referring to your earlier post when you mentioned a new category for people with more than 750 or 1,000 days

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, memoak said:

I believe most of us are referring to your earlier post when you mentioned a new category for people with more than 750 or 1,000 days

Even if they did offer breakfast in Sabatini's to ALL the people who had over 1,000 sailing days, it couldn't possibly total a number that would cause the place to be mobbed. 

The one cruise when I was in there, it was practically empty. 

• Like 2