Adventure OTS - D+ invited to eat Windjammer breakfasts or lunches in Giovanni’s?

Nope. D+ here and just off adventure yesterday.  I believe they had continental breakfast in the diamond lounge, but that's it. Giovannis was locked tight the couple times we went to windjammer for lunch, and that was not listed as an option anywhere.

3 minutes ago, karmacats said:

Nope. D+ here and just off adventure yesterday.  I believe they had continental breakfast in the diamond lounge, but that's it. Giovannis was locked tight the couple times we went to windjammer for lunch, and that was not listed as an option anywhere.

D+ never had table service there, just a place to sit

11 minutes ago, flamingos said:

So you got to get your food from the regular buffet and just have priority seating in Giovanni's, or a different menu?

They used to do that. No menu, just a seat

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

John&LaLa are correct.  We were just invited to bring our plates from the Windjammer and sit were we wanted.  There was no menu or table service. They did have water, juice and coffee which was self-serve.  It was a nice quiet place with plenty of empty tables to choose from.  I was hoping to have the same experience on the Adventure in September.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

D+ never had table service there, just a place to sit

Yep, I know.  Done it on other ships with Windjammer food. I didn't mean to imply I was expecting a full breakfast st Giovanni's. It's just nice to have the less hectic place to sit, and not have to stalk open seats. It would have been nice on Adventure, as the ship was supposedly at capacity. 

• Thanks 1