Equinox Restaurant for Birthday Celebration's

Surfguyxxx

Heading out on 09/08/2022 for 9 night ABC island cruise and our friends are both celebrating birthdays.  Instead of bringing a gift, I'd like to buy them a dinner celebration.  My choices seem to be:Tuscan Grille, Sushi on Five, Murano, Le Petit Chef at Qsine.  I'm leaning towards either Tuscan Grille or Murano.  It's been awhile I've sailed on Equinox and would appreciate any recommendations you might have. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Surfguyxxx said:

I'm leaning towards either Tuscan Grille or Murano.

Depends a bit on the atmosphere you want, Tuscan will be a great choice if you want a more lively, 'robust' experience, but Murano will excel at quiet sophistication, so pick to suit your group 🙂

5 hours ago, Mark_T said:

Depends a bit on the atmosphere you want, Tuscan will be a great choice if you want a more lively, 'robust' experience, but Murano will excel at quiet sophistication, so pick to suit your group 🙂

What a good description! Totally agree…

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mark_T said:

As they're absolutely not fancy folks, I'm thinking that Tuscan will be my choice.  Thank you everyone; I knew I could count on you for a quick response.

• Like 1

If you have a group of 6-10 would really recommend Murano and ask for the Wine Cellar.  It's a rather private dining room off the main room.   We recently hosted a party for 10 there but chose a Sea Day they had a luncheon.    

Iain has also booked it a couple times as a surprise birthday party for me with only 6 guests.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

If you have a group of 6-10 would really recommend Murano and ask for the Wine Cellar.  It's a rather private dining room off the main room.   We recently hosted a party for 10 there but chose a Sea Day they had a luncheon.    

Iain has also booked it a couple times as a surprise birthday party for me with only 6 guests.  

That sounds fun but we are only 4.  Something to look into though; thank you so very much.  I've been working on hitting Pinnacle with RC but now that that's almost achieved (1 more cruise) I plan on using Celebrity more often.  Thanks again.