Virgin Cruises

Thought I'd kick this off.  Wife and I are going on our first Virgin Cruise next March.  This will also be our first "adults" only cruise.

I'm not aware of any other adults only cruises within the mainstream cruise lines.  Are there any?  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2022 at 3:34 PM, Dolebludger said:

Yeah, but Virgin is far from all inclusive. It doesn’t even offer drink packages for purchase. 

But you can buy a bar tab and get bonus money thrown in. In terms of fitting the title thread, they are adults only, and tips and all dining venues are included. Excursions are not, but their beach club is. I can't think of a cruise line that is adults only and TRULY all-inclusive. What is adults only besides Virgin and Viking? Love to know of others. We were on Seabourn last week and for the first time saw about 10 kids on board. Surprised about that!

Edited by twodjs
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Rothko1 said:

Isn't Saga for adults only, 50 and over?

We had that same question. Looked it up on their website. It said Saga is exclusively for those over 50, but you can travel with a companion who is 40 or over. The ships look beautiful, but are curious... from those who have traveled on Saga before...what's the vibe like? Evening activities? Other experiences...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twodjs said:

We had that same question. Looked it up on their website. It said Saga is exclusively for those over 50, but you can travel with a companion who is 40 or over. The ships look beautiful, but are curious... from those who have traveled on Saga before...what's the vibe like? Evening activities? Other experiences...

Maybe ask on the Saga  forum

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/2455-saga-cruises/

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I usually have my son in tow, but I also enjoy an adult only cruise, though the only one I was ever on was Virgin. Interesting ship, great crowd, but that foot bath of a pool? Ya hard pass at going again, still love the idea of an adults only cruise.

• Like 1