Onpoint Covid testing

itsanita

12 hours ago, Purplsmurf said:

When I scheduled our appointments I clicked  the “no insurance “ button. Already having paid the $14.99 I figured that they shouldn’t need our insurance. Would they try to charge more? Others said they did the same as me so we shall see come Wednesday 

I read the Terms and Conditions and it indicates a number of things are optional -  on the list was insurance information so like you I filled in No Insurance.

While I don't know, I believe that the form is common for all intakes and they also do Virtual Doctor Visits for reasons other than just testing.  

• Like 2

On 7/21/2022 at 8:56 AM, Jim_Iain said:

I read the Terms and Conditions and it indicates a number of things are optional -  on the list was insurance information so like you I filled in No Insurance.

While I don't know, I believe that the form is common for all intakes and they also do Virtual Doctor Visits for reasons other than just testing.  

There are some medical insurance policies that will cover the $15.  Not mine!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We’re still NEGATIVE. 

Our OnPoint appointment was at 6:00 tonight. We logged into the Zoom call at 5:54. The proctor came on at 6:03. There were some issues with her audio, which she corrected after a few moments. We used our free government tests. Proctor verified our negative results. Email with results received at 6:19. Screenshot results. We are ready to sail in two days. 

I would use OnPoint again. 

- Tina

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

A quick question.    We are testing tomorrow and this afternoon I got 4 different invitations with different room numbers and links.   Is this normal -   I plan on using the initial one I received when I made the appointment.   

If all else fails I'll try others if the first doesn't work

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

A quick question.    We are testing tomorrow and this afternoon I got 4 different invitations with different room numbers and links.   Is this normal -   I plan on using the initial one I received when I made the appointment.   

If all else fails I'll try others if the first doesn't work

Same here. When I click on the original link it tells me my zoom is tomorrow at 7:30 so I plan on using that link.🤞

You make me more confident.   This is my first experience with them.   Maybe we should have just waited and booked last minute.   Good luck.  

I'll check in tomorrow and see how yours went.

9 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

You make me more confident.   This is my first experience with them.   Maybe we should have just waited and booked last minute.   Good luck.  

I'll check in tomorrow and see how yours went.

Yay! By 7:40 we were totally done and had our results by 7:50. It was so simple. I clicked the link, it said to wait for the host to start the meeting. At 7:30 I did click Launch Meeting and up she popped. So easy! Good luck and let me know how you do!

When I went to access the results for my husband, the confirmation listed was mine so I couldn't log in. I entered the correct confirmation and it was fine.  Also the host asked to see our drivers license and read our number to her.

• Thanks 1

We used On-Point yesterday and it was great.

I booked the two tests on Tuesday for my parents to cruise. I felt that maybe I made an error and the wrong email populated the screen, so called the toll free number.  In about 5 minutes, a young woman answered and emailed me a new link so I could fix the email. It was wonderful.

I did take a screen shot of the order #

I also took a screen shot of the code for each person

You will need to confirm these with the person on the zoom call.

Then, yesterday, we used the free government BinaxNow tests.  Had never used these and the young woman on the Zoom call instructed us clearly how to use the tests. Binax uses a card and not a vial/bottle.

As we hung up, I received a text - we were off to the market, but as soon as we were back home, the email was there with both PDF's. I downloaded, took a screen shot and printed.

Great job for $14.99 - didn't have to drive anywhere and customer support was fantastic. 

Hope this helps anyone else.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, IWillGoAnywhere26 said:

Same here. When I click on the original link it tells me my zoom is tomorrow at 7:30 so I plan on using that link.🤞

We also used the link. First it said the host was busy...I did refresh when it was our time and she popped up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IWillGoAnywhere26 said:

When I went to access the results for my husband, the confirmation listed was mine so I couldn't log in. I entered the correct confirmation and it was fine.  Also the host asked to see our drivers license and read our number to her.

I just wanted to clarify that the confirmation number would have been correct if I had clicked on the link my husband received. I tried to access both results through the link I received. Plus this link was provided through HealthTracksRX. It came through almost immediately after testing was complete. Then an email arrived from OnPoint a few minutes later with both PDFs. That's the one I would print out.

• Like 2

Sounds good.   I'm ready to get started.    25 minute until test time.   I'll probably log in 5 minutes early.  I did a iHealth pretest to familiarize myself with the test since I had not done one of this brand before.  Being negative i'm confident there will be no problems with the official test.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sdnich said:

I apologize if this question has been answered already but I do not plan on bringing my computer on our cruise can this appointment be done on my I phone? 

If you have zoom app on your phone I think it would not be any problem. They send the link…anyone else have experience using their phone?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, vickykay said:

So let me get this straight.  We can use our free government tests as long as proctored by OnPoint?  We don’t have to buy the expensive ones thru Celebrity?  Thanks so much.

yes

google on-point testing.com

there are a few companies doing this. i read about this one on another cruise critic board. used it this week for my parents. worked well and if you have questions, call the customer service. they answered the phones in around 5 minute hold and can even help you fill out the forms. they were very patient.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, sdnich said:

I apologize if this question has been answered already but I do not plan on bringing my computer on our cruise can this appointment be done on my I phone? 

Yes.  but you may need to set it up with a book or holder, so you can open the test and run the test while observed.     Also if there are two of you you could hand the phone back and forth

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Yes.  but you may need to set it up with a book or holder, so you can open the test and run the test while observed.     Also if there are two of you you could hand the phone back and forth

Great thank you we will bring our iPhone holder and do it at the same time. We were really hoping the testing would go away before our September 21 cruise !! At least we didn’t buy for the test from Celebrity (not  that we couldn’t afford it because we are going on a cruise $$) just got more free in the mail from the gov.

I’m really  enjoying your Cruise report also!

Edited by sdnich
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, sdnich said:

Great thank you we will bring our iPhone holder and do it at the same time. We were really hoping the testing would go away before our September 21 cruise !! At least we didn’t buy for the test from Celebrity (not  that we couldn’t afford it because we are going on a cruise $$) just got more free in the mail from the gov.

I’m really  enjoying your Cruise report also!

I did have some booking problems with them but once I got the invite it was a very easy and comfortable experience.   

• Like 1

On 7/15/2022 at 12:32 PM, SueMo said:

After purchasing the Teleservice, I got a confirmation email titled "OnPoint COVID" with my order number.  Next I received an email titled "Virtual MA6" with a link to fill out a patient registration,

Did the registration require all the keys to the kingdom?  (Social security number, birthday, health insurance number, passport, drivers license)