Carnival Serenity 21+ rules (Im 22, Wife to be is 20)

AlexC1999

So my wife to be and I are planning on taking a cruise together for our a part of our honeymoon. She is 20 and I am 22. Is she allowed to enter the serenity area with me? I know the rule for boarding is somebody under 21 has to be with somebody 25+ unless they're married to somebody at least 21. Is the rule similar in this way? Will she just be able to walk in with me and be fine or do they have somebody checking ID at the entrance? 

On another note. When it comes to the drink pass how many drinks can I get at once. 

Finally the option is carnival Sunrise for 5 nights and carnival liberty for 4 nights (also $200 cheaper) what would you choose. Not based on ports of call. 

Thank you

4 hours ago, AlexC1999 said:

So my wife to be and I are planning on taking a cruise together for our a part of our honeymoon. She is 20 and I am 22. Is she allowed to enter the serenity area with me? I know the rule for boarding is somebody under 21 has to be with somebody 25+ unless they're married to somebody at least 21. Is the rule similar in this way? Will she just be able to walk in with me and be fine or do they have somebody checking ID at the entrance? 

On another note. When it comes to the drink pass how many drinks can I get at once. 

Finally the option is carnival Sunrise for 5 nights and carnival liberty for 4 nights (also $200 cheaper) what would you choose. Not based on ports of call. 

Thank you

Welcome to CC! Since this post is specific to Carnival it may end up being moved to the Carnival forum. They do not check ID at Serenity and as long as neither of you are being loud and boisterous no one will say anything. As for the drink package you may get one drink at a time and must wait 5 minutes before ordering another one. Do note that sharing is not allowed and providing drinks to someone who is underage is not allowed, either. (Just providing info here.) If someone is caught sharing they could have their drink package revoked and if someone provides drinks to someone underage they may disembarked at the next port. Of course if things are done with discretion then it's likely no one will say anything. (And in case you didn't know it Carnival has a 15 drink per day limit on all alcohol whether under the package or purchased.)

Edited by sparks1093

As for which cruise, let your budget decide.  Also pay attention to cost of travel to the departure port.  If you can drive to one, and not the other, choose that one.  Air travel seems so unreliable these days, especially if you can’t get direct flights.  And if flying, always try to fly in a day early.  EM