Can I watch all star game on Fox?

It depends...most major sporting events are available - sometimes not live.  I've only had one time where something I wanted to see was not available so YMMV.  As a sports fan - I was pretty ticked though so I understand how disappointing it can be when something you want to see is unavailable.

What is available to watch on the ship will be depended on the channel line up that the cruise line pays to have available. The feed is by satellite and there will be times when the signal is lost and no channels are available.

I couldn't watch the WS on the Bliss in 2019 so all bets are off.  One thing working in your favor is that there is VERY LITTLE going on in the major sports during the All-Star week (there are ZERO MLB, NBA, NFL or NHL games that week, MLS might be the only active sport) so it may get shown.

Wasn't on NCL, but I was on a RCCL cruise a few years ago during All Star Week.  They showed the game, but it wasn't through the Fox Sports feed.  It was some sort of an international version of ESPN.  Maybe you will get lucky.

Don't know about bball but on our cruise in February we watched the Superbowl in Spice H20

Talk about an experience 🙂

So yes, they do show major events where available...

Edited by Brian V

18 hours ago, Brian V said:

Don't know about bball but on our cruise in February we watched the Superbowl in Spice H20

Talk about an experience 🙂

So yes, they do show major events where available...

But I doubt they showed the Pro Bowl the week before. As much as I would love to be able to watch the AS game next week on my cruise, I highly doubt that it will be on

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...