Enclave

readingfast

We are on the Canada New England cruise on Sky
in September. It is for 25 days and I looked to see how much the Thermal Suite pass would be. It is for 14 days only and I do not see the point of paying for a straight 14 days. I wondered if you could split it up in to two 7 days or, just use it at any time during the cruise. I know someone posted that they bought it for 7 days and then used it for the whole cruise without being challenged but, I would not wish to risk that. I do not seem to get any straight answers from Princess so wondered if anyone going on Sky Princess in the near future would be kind enough to ask for me actually in the Thermal suite. Many Thanks

The trip is actually two voyages. Southampton to NYC on Sept 24, 11 nights, and then NYC to Southampton on Oct 5, 14 nights. Expect that you would be able to purchase an Enclave pass separately for the 11 night or the 14 night. Do not believe you could purchase a 7 day pass as the cruises are not of that duration. Gather your information and then visit the spa desk on boarding day and discuss it with them.

• Like 1

Regarding the couples pass, beware: they only offer the discounted couples pass pre-cruise. We discovered the hard way on our Sky Princess B2B in December that, unlike on past cruises, they no longer offer the discounted couples pass once you board, and you can only buy individual week-long passes at full price. 

52 minutes ago, 5:00_Somewhere said:

Regarding the couples pass, beware: they only offer the discounted couples pass pre-cruise. We discovered the hard way on our Sky Princess B2B in December that, unlike on past cruises, they no longer offer the discounted couples pass once you board, and you can only buy individual week-long passes at full price. 

Is it week long or cruise long? I think the latter.

16 hours ago, skynight said:

Is it week long or cruise long? I think the latter.

In years past the pass was good for the entire duration of the cruise. But you have to be careful to know how your cruise is actually structured by Princess. For instance, a back-to-back is actually 2 separate cruises, though sold as a single itinerary. And I know there are other itineraries that are structured in a similar manner.

I say "in the past" because I've seen people on hear commenting that these passes may not be for the entire duration an some longer itineraries. I can't comment on that as our recent experiences were on 7-day cruises where the Enclave couples pass was for the entire week. 

• 1 month later...

Apologies in advance for this "newbie" question!

I'm booked for a 14-day sailing on Sky Princess in October/November. In the Cruise Planner, I only see a 14-day single pass to the "thermal suite" available. Is this the same as the Enclave? Will more options (such as a single-day pass or 7-day pass) open up closer to the cruise?

A follow-up question: All I'm really interested in is access to a sauna and/or steam room (which used to be complimentary on the older Princess ships when I started cruising). Is purchase to the Enclave my only option on Sky?

Thanks so much!

I also have a question....    (I have no info about linked BTB sailing, or sauna access)

I am seeing a single pass for the cruise, which comes to 29.50 per day.  Does that seem right?

I do not see any discounted couples pass.

I do not see any one-day daily pass.

Do single day passes become available once onboard?

I am thinking that they used to offer daily passes, only after embarkation day, based on availability.

On 8/20/2022 at 8:55 AM, Speller said:

Apologies in advance for this "newbie" question!

I'm booked for a 14-day sailing on Sky Princess in October/November. In the Cruise Planner, I only see a 14-day single pass to the "thermal suite" available. Is this the same as the Enclave? Will more options (such as a single-day pass or 7-day pass) open up closer to the cruise?

A follow-up question: All I'm really interested in is access to a sauna and/or steam room (which used to be complimentary on the older Princess ships when I started cruising). Is purchase to the Enclave my only option on Sky?

Thanks so much!

yes😃