Emerald Princess - Dining Rooms

Cabernet Girl

Hi,  Just about to book my reservations for dinner on our cruise.  I know the menu is the same in all 3 dining rooms, but are any of them nicer/better than others.  It mainly seems to bring up Botticelli and Da Vinci, not Michelangelo.  Are they all basically the same?  We were on Sky in May and ate in two that seemed as good as each other.  Emerald is older so just wondered if there were any differences.

L:ocation.

Botticelli is on deck 6 aft with access only from the aft stairs or elevators from deck 7 and above. The entrance area can get crowded as it is actually the elevator/stair lobby area. 

DaVinci is on deck 6 mid ship. Part of this DR is used for Club Class dining. The waiting area is small.

Michelangelo is deck 5 mid ship off the main Piazza area. 

On 7/17/2022 at 4:05 PM, skynight said:

L:ocation.

Botticelli is on deck 6 aft with access only from the aft stairs or elevators from deck 7 and above. The entrance area can get crowded as it is actually the elevator/stair lobby area. 

DaVinci is on deck 6 mid ship. Part of this DR is used for Club Class dining. The waiting area is small.

Michelangelo is deck 5 mid ship off the main Piazza area. 

Thank you for letting me know where Club Class will be dining. We'll check it out upon boarding for our March "Circle the Caribbean" trip.