Vibe Beach Club Cost

5 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

It is another NCL attempt to get you to pay for something that is free. Total waste of money. 

Total waste of money is your opinion. Lots of people think its a great option

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

It is another NCL attempt to get you to pay for something that is free. Total waste of money. 

Bird, I truly enjoy reading your reviews when you post them.  Informative and fun!   But I do love the quiet(er) atmosphere if Vibe and the service I get from the bartenders.  I've tried Spice H2O, and I get more enjoyment from Vibe.  So I guess we'll disagree here.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jim The Lizard said:

But I do love the quiet(er) atmosphere if Vibe and the service I get from the bartenders.  I've tried Spice H2O, and I get more enjoyment from Vibe.  So I guess we'll disagree here.  

Totally agree. Just because it's not for everyone doesn't mean it's a money-grabbing scam.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, vacation44 said:

Absolutely love The Vibe and think it is worth every penny.  However, it is now $229  according to my advance reservations.   

There was a chart posted on another thread that did mention 209, but all three of my future 7 night sailings Jan 23 Encore, Feb 23 Prima Mar 23 Prima are all 229 pp.  Our 11 day Prima over Halloween is 289 pp, a much better value so that is what we booked.

I’m going to try if it no good I won’t do it again. I want to feel like for the first time in my life I am a millionaire for 3 weeks. This will be the first time I ever bought the drink package. I usually am very careful with the budget. With $700 OBC and the Vibe prepaid and a lot of specialties dinner and unlimited internet minutes prepaid . I can’t wait to get on the Prima!

Edited by rscales2
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

I would argue that it is the best money I spend all week.

1. Avoid crowded decks.

2. No kids.

3. No searching for a chair.

4. Better service.

5. Padded chairs / day beds.

You basically get the Haven sun deck for $229. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, lfreda said:

I would argue that it is the best money I spend all week.

1. Avoid crowded decks.

2. No kids.

3. No searching for a chair.

4. Better service.

5. Padded chairs / day beds.

You basically get the Haven sun deck for $229. 

If all true, then actually better than Haven sundeck.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, vacation44 said:

Absolutely love The Vibe and think it is worth every penny.  However, it is now $229  according to my advance reservations.   

$229pp on our 12 Day on the Getaway

2 minutes ago, Laszlo said:

Yup.... No kids..... and the Haven Sun Deck doesn't have a bar

You'd think with all of the complaints, suggestions, and demand that NCL would have placed a bar on the Haven sun deck by now. Unless, of course, they're not getting the demand from their Haven guests.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dexddd said:

If all true, then actually better than Haven sundeck.

In my opinion, it is better.  Every time we have been in the Haven we have requested Vibe passes because it is usually way more fun.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SeaShark said:

You'd think with all of the complaints, suggestions, and demand that NCL would have placed a bar on the Haven sun deck by now. Unless, of course, they're not getting the demand from their Haven guests.

That was the one dissapointment with the Haven, it would take a while to get a drink. Not a big deal, much easier and faster getting drinks in the Vibe

Agreed price point is getting out of hand, if the whole reason you are booking Vibe is to be away from kids why would you book a family cruise line to begin with? Virgin Cruises is adults only and they have lots of padded seating. 

51 minutes ago, JustAPilot said:

Agreed price point is getting out of hand, if the whole reason you are booking Vibe is to be away from kids why would you book a family cruise line to begin with? Virgin Cruises is adults only and they have lots of padded seating. 

Maybe they're traveling with an extended family and still want some more "quiet" time, or they have somewhat older kids and want a place to escape, they might like the ships or itineraries better than what Virgin offers.  There's dozens if not hundreds of reasons why someone might choose to sail NCL and still want a place away from kids, not to mention that being far from the only reason to book Vibe.

Different strokes for different folks, luckily no one's forced to get a pass if they don't want one.

• Like 6

The problem with people claiming to want Vibe to escape being around kids is that IF this was true, then you'd see similar interest for the same reason in booking a Studio Cabin. Like the Vibe, there is nobody under 18 allowed in the Studio complex...no kids staying in the rooms, no kids wandering the halls...adults only.

There is, of course, another reason why Haven guests would want to pay extra to have access to a "lesser area" like the Vibe...the "kids" angle is just a smokescreen, IMHO.

I’m a little confused about the price now. I was just about to purchase it for our 7 day May 2023 Bermuda cruise on the Joy, and see it is $229pp. For the heck of it, I checked for the price on our 7 day September 2023 Canada/New England cruise on the Escape and the price is $209pp. Not sure why there is a price difference. 

3 hours ago, JustAPilot said:

We are going with teens that will make friends in ten minutes and want to do their own thing.  I would actually love to go on Virgin with the wife only.  Looks pretty awesome.