First upgrade on Carnival Panorama

Princess1963

1 hour ago, Princess1963 said:

I just received a upgrade offer for my Dec 3 2022 cruise. I went frin a interior room to a deluxe oceanview cabin same deck but that's fine with me.

39 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

I received an upgrade offer from interior to balcony for our Tday 2022 cruise and I grabbed it.  Yay!!

How much was the upsell?

I got an upgrade offer for the Panorama a few weeks ago but to me it was a downgrade - interior to oceanview, but my interior is on deck 7 and the new room would've been on deck 1. No thanks. I picked my room because I wanted to be centrally located, I'm certainly not going to pay another $178 to be in the bottom of the ship.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Princess1963 said:

I just received a upgrade offer for my Dec 3 2022 cruise. I went frin a interior room to a deluxe oceanview cabin same deck but that's fine with me.

I’m on this sailing as well. Congrats on the upgrade! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, allinwonderland said:

I got an upgrade offer for the Panorama a few weeks ago but to me it was a downgrade - interior to oceanview, but my interior is on deck 7 and the new room would've been on deck 1. No thanks. I picked my room because I wanted to be centrally located, I'm certainly not going to pay another $178 to be in the bottom of the ship.

I agree I would consider that a downgrade also

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Itried4498 said:

ust an FYI: act quick!  We had an upgrade offer for a November cruise, but wanted to think about it overnight, and it was no longer available.

Agreed - I have only had 1 upgrade offer in just over 20 cruises with Carnival and it was gone by the time I logged in and saw the tab (I never even got to see what the offer was). 😒