Can’t log in to Celebrity.com on iPad and iPhone

zitsky

Chrome works fine for me.  Similar issues to yours reported in the past.  Clearing cache.  Also use a clean and repair software.  Logging out and back in usually solved issue according to past reports.  If issue persists then a different browser might help.

8 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Chrome works fine for me.  Similar issues to yours reported in the past.  Clearing cache.  Also use a clean and repair software.  Logging out and back in usually solved issue according to past reports.  If issue persists then a different browser might help.

Never heard of clean and repair software?  Any suggestions?  I would do things like clean cookies or cache.  Hoping to work on this on a system that doesn’t have Safari.  But I have my phone.  Hint.  It’s not at work 😂.

There seemed to be all kinds of issues yesterday.   When I finally got in my daily planner no longer showed my reservations and wouldn’t allow me to make more.  I had to delete and reinstall the app twice and then re-link my booking.  Then it all worked.  Meanwhile my hubby’s phone was fine.  

5 hours ago, zitsky said:

Never heard of clean and repair software?  Any suggestions?  I would do things like clean cookies or cache.  Hoping to work on this on a system that doesn’t have Safari.  But I have my phone.  Hint.  It’s not at work 😂.

You go to the app store and download it.  Available for either Apple (Safari)or Android (lots of choices).

Since you do not know how to download software would find someone to assist you.  I use grandkids or younger more tech savvy adults.  

21 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

You go to the app store and download it.  Available for either Apple (Safari)or Android (lots of choices).

Since you do not know how to download software would find someone to assist you.  I use grandkids or younger more tech savvy adults.  

Uh.  I know how to download software.  I’m not looking to download memory here.  I want to know if it actually works.  In the 90s I used to edit the registry on Windows servers but you had to be careful.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SoftRAM

Edited by zitsky