? about check in page on Manage my reservations

misha1

Good morning fellow Cruisers...I am trying to be pro-active in assuring everything is ready to go for our Alaska sailing soon.  Back in the day (pre-Covid), one would go onto Celebrity's site and fill in their passport info, arrival stuff, etc.  I cannot seem to find this anymore.  Do I have to wait until my check in is available to fill in these trip details?  Seemed like I could do that in advance before.  Thanks

3 minutes ago, misha1 said:

Good morning fellow Cruisers...I am trying to be pro-active in assuring everything is ready to go for our Alaska sailing soon.  Back in the day (pre-Covid), one would go onto Celebrity's site and fill in their passport info, arrival stuff, etc.  I cannot seem to find this anymore.  Do I have to wait until my check in is available to fill in these trip details?  Seemed like I could do that in advance before.  Thanks

Go into the app to do so.  You scan all the jibberish in the bottom of the passport page and it uploads it beautifully.  I too gave up trying to find out how to check in on the web version.

3 hours ago, misha1 said:

That will become available at usually 45 days prior to your cruise and you can do it using the app ( easiest) on on the web.   Withe app you just scan in your passport while the web requires you to type all the info.    The link you see will become active at that time. 

In the app choose your sailing and click the Head Silhouette and it will give you the exact date it is expected to open.

7 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

That will become available at usually 45 days prior to your cruise and you can do it using the app ( easiest) on on the web.   Withe app you just scan in your passport while the web requires you to type all the info.    The link you see will become active at that time. 

In the app choose your sailing and click the Head Silhouette and it will give you the exact date it is expected to open.

That totally worked!  Just a couple more days!