Mixology 101 Experience

Coarsegold_Mom

It would be great if search worked better! I know at least one person posted on this a few months ago. I've not done it on Celebrity. I did something similar on HAL years ago and it really depended on your interest and familiarity with mixing drinks.

We have a bunch of OBC so this might be on of the things we consider.

Ok - I was lazy - I just did the search and found this thread which is actually very good.  It looks like you make/they make 4 full size drinks.  So I guess the second half of questions still is relevant.  Can I join and just share the drinks with my husband?

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2818875-silhouette-mixology-101-world-class-bar/#comment-62297940

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Coarsegold_Mom said:

Ok - I was lazy - I just did the search and found this thread which is actually very good.  It looks like you make/they make 4 full size drinks.  So I guess the second half of questions still is relevant.  Can I join and just share the drinks with my husband?

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2818875-silhouette-mixology-101-world-class-bar/#comment-62297940

Nah. It's not lazy. I remember it and just figured I'd never find it! They did use mixology in the thread title, which made it much simpler. So I'm the lazy one for not trying the search and posting the link...

4 minutes ago, Coarsegold_Mom said:

In the CP is looks like it is priced like excursions, dining, etc for 1.   The post in the link above saying" it sells out quickly and space is limited" leads me to believe that if you book for 1 and 2 show up, then they are short seating.   Maybe after they complete the class you can join your husband and try the drinks

My niece and daughter signed up for the class.  At the completion  of the class, they used the app to message several of us to come "help" with the ten drinks (they ended up with an extra each).

We sacrificed and made our way to the Martini Bar.🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🤪

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, sdnich said:

I was excited about this but we are on the Summit so no WCB .Unless they hold it at another bar on the ship??

Check your cruise planner it may be held at the Martini bar.

• Thanks 1

Hi!  Each person who takes the class has to sign up and pay.

I posted pictures in a thread once, maybe the one referenced above, I'll have to look.  

We had a great time.  We did it on the Equinox @ The World Class Bar in October '21.   

Eat before you go.  They even asked that before we started.  😉

🍹

• Like 2

13 hours ago, PinkSandGirl said:

Hi!  Each person who takes the class has to sign up and pay.

I posted pictures in a thread once, maybe the one referenced above, I'll have to look.  

We had a great time.  We did it on the Equinox @ The World Class Bar in October '21.   

Eat before you go.  They even asked that before we started.  😉

🍹

As some of our cruising group were frequently at the Martini Bar, we noticed that the bartenders on the Millennium would often deliver a bottle of water with the second  (and sometimes first) martini and tell the passenger to drink the water.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Homosassa said:

As some of our cruising group were frequently at the Martini Bar, we noticed that the bartenders on the Millennium would often deliver a bottle of water with the second  (and sometimes first) martini and tell the passenger to drink the water.

They did this too, gave everyone water at the start of the class.   😉

🍹