Entertainment on Vision West Med

The smaller ships in the Med just have a few production shows with the singers and dancers and a few headliners, often more visual such as singers or acrobats as multi languages on board, maybe one comedy show. No big west end productions.

Most Med cruises are heavy on long port days with lots of sight seeing and people are pretty tired when they get back on board 

As Biker says above you can get an idea of the entertainment on any ship by looking at this weeks sailing in the app. Click on 'what ships this app supports' , this will give you a list of ships, click on vision,  then click on this weeks date. Here is whats on tonight in the theater on Vision 

Screenshot_20220724-070653_Royal.thumb.jpg.0d1cbb0fd73dc41a7ab67f24800a1760.jpg

We'll be onboard Vision fairly soon--August 5.  I'm hoping some shows are decent, we difinitely like to have a little entertainment in the evenings.

We just got off Navigator a couple of weeks ago and entertainment was a little disappointing--one comedian plus production show plus ice show (at least that's a bigger ship with an ice rink).  The main theater was DARK a couple of nights.  We were told they were having trouble booking acts due to the pandemic (How long will that excuse be used?).

As to "physical" acts, I'm a little worried.  My sister was once on a Costa cruise in the Med--and one of their shows was a guy doing "shadow puppets"...Yeah, seriously!

We'll find out soon...