Does Celebrity have sales for precruise purchases like shore excursions and wifi?

marvelous35

19 minutes ago, marvelous35 said:

I have not sailed on Celebrity in a long time, but have on Royal Caribbean.  Will Celebrity have sales on shore excursions and wife packages?  We purchased a no perks fare, so none of that is included in our fare.

Yes they do have them.  Sometimes they are for a wide variety of sailings (first screenshot below) and sometimes they are very sailing specific (last two screenshots).  Also the non-sale prices will change (up or down)--so sometimes you will find a favorable price change when there is no sale going on.  My advice is to check your cruise planner on a regular basis.

image.thumb.png.e583591f741a3ceb555b3403a3332f1c.png

image.thumb.png.cc88913f1cfbbe02f812d68fc17bbdf1.png

image.png.1f4f0ccec683b7dbc8deecaee5538409.png

Edited by mahdnc
  • Thanks 1

They often have sails so good to keep an eye out.   If you already purchased  and a better deal comes along you can either call in and have adjusted or cancel online and rebook at new price.

I booked several excursions for our  September Alaska cruise back in early May. I have checked periodically and even with the current sale I still paid less. I will keep checking just in case. Like earlier post says book now and keep checking because some tours will sell out.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cheeseheads4ever said:

How far in advance of a sailing do they run special sales? Black Friday?

It can vary.  If you look at the first advertisement in Post #2, you had to book between May 12-18 (the ad was emailed right around May 12) and it was good for sailings between Sep 4 - Dec 28.  So that is 4-7 months in advance of the sailing.

The second advertisement in Post #2 was received via email on Dec 4 for a Dec 23 sailing--so 19 days in advance.

These are all pre-pandemic examples.