Making Reservations for Dining package

Anyone have experience booking the UDP on the ship. My main question is , Should I arrange my reservations at one of the restaurants for the week, or should I go to the Diamond concierge to book them, I've never used the Diamond concierge for anything, so I'm not sure what they can do for me. Thanks for any info

I printed a lift of what we wanted, boarded, we high tailed it to Sabor, and while we ate, the manager there put in all of our reservations so we didn’t have to do it ourselves. So that’s an option too, since you can enjoy lunch at a specialty restaurant on boarding day.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, livingonthebeach said:

When you use the UDP on your embarkation day lunch at a specialty restaurant make all your reservations there. If for some reason you don't get the times you prefer then go to the DL concierge.

This right here. Perfection in an answer.  Any restaurant will be glad to help.

App worked pretty well on my recent Oasis cruise.  Amongst first to board was able to reserve most any time we wanted for any restaurant.  Only challenge was the high demand Hibachi which I was ultimately able to get by continuing to refresh over the first couple hours on board.  I have no idea about the Diamond concierge, sounds like additional reservations may be held aside for that route.  If so that's an obvious first choice.

12 hours ago, jptoz said:

Anyone have experience booking the UDP on the ship. My main question is , Should I arrange my reservations at one of the restaurants for the week, or should I go to the Diamond concierge to book them, I've never used the Diamond concierge for anything, so I'm not sure what they can do for me. Thanks for any info

You probably won't see the concierge until Happy Hour