Checking FCCs

Pickels

Does anyone know how to check an existing FCC on the Celebrity web-site?  We have an account with Celebrity, but didn't see any where on the site where you can check your existing FCC voucher.  Thanks all!

6 minutes ago, Pickels said:

Does anyone know how to check an existing FCC on the Celebrity web-site?  We have an account with Celebrity, but didn't see any where on the site where you can check your existing FCC voucher.  Thanks all!

Do you have the FCC number?  You might need to call them unfortunately.

16 minutes ago, Pickels said:

If you have an existing booking you can go to this link and see if you can apply it.   I believe you can stop before it is actually submitted but will confirm each.   I did this to check a list of ones I had to make sure. 

https://www.celebritycruises.com/post-booking/redeem-cruise-credit

I found that I could do a mock booking and when get to the payment screen there is a question if you have  FCC -  Click yes and put in and it will apply it but not transact it until you press the submit button.  

As @TeeRick suggested you can also call your agent or Celebrity and they can also check for you. 

Finally -  I found that you can call either your agent or Celebrity and have them run a report of all open FCC's

I sent a letter to celebrityengagementcenter@celebrity.com regarding possible FCC and received a nice written reply after awhile and learned we do have $100@ credit. We were provided with confirmation #s and expiration dates of 2049

Incuded in the letter is this information:

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to contact our Engagement Center at 844-418-6824 from North America, 0344 493 2033 from the UK, or 1-316-554-5961 worldwide.

Hi - does all of this assume you have received a FCC number from Celebrity?

On May 3rd our TA cancelled a cruise for us. When I contacted him last week to inquire about the status as we have a final payment coming up, he said the FCC was not available yet.

Thx - Kay

Edited by MarKay525

5 hours ago, MarKay525 said:

On May 3rd our TA cancelled a cruise for us. When I contacted him last week to inquire about the status as we have a final payment coming up, he said the FCC was not available yet.

Thx - Kay

Yup!  we have FCC numbers. 

On 8/1/2022 at 8:55 AM, MarKay525 said:

Thx - Kay

Very weird yours is so delayed. We cancelled a cruise last October, and it took almost 5 months for FCC and over 6 for refund. We found out it was due to X recording our cancellation a day late.

But on July 21 (Thurs) we just cancelled another cruise. Received the refund on Mon the 25, and the FCCs 4 days later. 

Check to make sure X recorded your cancellation properly. They didn't check directly with the accounting dept for our first couple inquiries on the delayed one--and they apparently never would have informed us they were treating our money as forfeited.

Edited by mayleeman