Live Cruising Review Turkey/Greek Islands NCL Jade 7/31/22 -8/7/22 

BennyBrun

Rhodes is one of my favourite ports of call. I haven't been to Lindos yet, though. Maybe next time. It might not be as impressive as the acropolis in Athens but at least it's not heaving with people and the views in your pics are gorgeous.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, roomba920 said:

I thought the elevator is for documented handicapped people only, true or not?

None of the 3 women in my group who used it are handicapped but they are very obese.  I actually never saw it as I did the climb but they were at the top when I got there and had been up there for quite a while.

On 7/29/2022 at 2:47 PM, BennyBrun said:

I highly recommend adding a few days before the cruise to explore Athens… lots of cultures and gives time for you body to adjust the time change!

We did this same cruise July 10th. We only had 1.5 days pre cruise in Athens. Wow the food tour looks amazing. Sure wish we booked that. Guess, we will just need to return! 

18 hours ago, FionaMG said:

Rhodes is one of my favourite ports of call. I haven't been to Lindos yet, though. Maybe next time. It might not be as impressive as the acropolis in Athens but at least it's not heaving with people and the views in your pics are gorgeous.

It is not as impressive as Acropolis in Athens but it is still an amazing experience 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, cmecruise1962 said:

Your pictures are AMAZING...and scary! I'm worried because I am doing the same tour in two weeks and I'm not sure I can do it! Are you in great shape? (Hint...I am not!)

The waking is intense and not railings so wear great walking shoes and use caution.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, tray98 said:

We did this same cruise July 10th. We only had 1.5 days pre cruise in Athens. Wow the food tour looks amazing. Sure wish we booked that. Guess, we will just need to return! 

Yes definitely return !  I like to start my journey in a foreign country with a good food tour!  You get to know the place!

• Like 1