Where is Ovation in April /May 23

Love dubai

April 9th ( Easter) it leaves Miami for Dover England with a stop in Bermuda. After Dover on the 23rd have no idea where it goes. However, it was originally supposed to end in Tilroy England, and was changed to Dover for “ operational reasons “.  Perhaps dry dock ?

Received from Seabourn 

0?ui=2&ik=c0a025e716&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1738811269939581826&th=18217fa32c31d382&view=fimg&fur=ip&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ8IFeH-sbG4mw-jLrvTuw97eBzewB8HUa8KMY4eXSNwn31kXopcutY4MXbgcgFrSZp16nD_lvyWSL3CgF-vRaqUSYhBwS28W8m4AFaIXAnze22u2SyxKPcAAIo&disp=emb

July 18, 2022

Dear Seabourn Guest: 

We look forward to welcoming you on board Seabourn Ovation for your 14-Day Bermuda & Atlantic Crossing voyage 

As a result of deployment changes, we have made an update to your cruise itinerary.

Your voyage will now end in Dover (London), England rather than Tilbury (London), England. The experience of sailing into Dover is extraordinary, as your first view of England is the milky-white strip of land called the White Cliffs of Dover. You will then sail through these majestic white chalk cliffs with streaks of black flint rising straight from the sea. The remainder of your itinerary is unchanged.  

0?ui=2&ik=c0a025e716&attid=0.2&permmsgid=msg-f:1738811269939581826&th=18217fa32c31d382&view=fimg&fur=ip&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ98H1SAVfF5XPtjZ4mim-qNEEc6vASmCp94I2Jj5fu1x1Nc3W88vRyeuZTL9wj7lsRgFQWn66OQul8jtl0Qh8dGMjGPiGEnCet1O-nzz7YJb8sa2u3oXLSMOhA&disp=emb

Dover is located approximately 120 km (75 miles) from London. For guests with Seabourn post-cruise hotels in London or transfer arrangements to London airports, these will remain in place. Guests can keep their original homeward flights from London with no changes. 

You or your travel advisor will receive an updated booking confirmation with the revised itinerary by August 4, 2022.

11 minutes ago, marazul said:

In the past there have been full ship charters where the ship has "disappeared" from the schedule. 

That's what I was thinking… but this seems to be much longer than the typical charter for a week or so.

The April 9th 2023 TA no longer appears on my bookings, or on the Seabourn website. I made an inquiry last night, and was told they’re not finished with the Ovations itineraries. They also said that I’d be advised by August 17th. Stay tuned 

On 7/27/2022 at 4:30 PM, Love dubai said:

Hi

Tried on website to find Ovation cruises in April/May 2023.

Cant find any.

Any one know reason why no cruisss available on Ovation for those 2 months?

Thanks in advance

We are booked on Ovation from Honolulu-Vancouver May 2, 2023-May 11,2023 and it goes on to Alaska May 11,2023- for 8 days.

8 minutes ago, hollyberry1 said:

We are booked on Ovation from Honolulu-Vancouver May 2, 2023-May 11,2023 and it goes on to Alaska May 11,2023- for 8 days.

I made a mistake...I was referring to Ovation of the Seas...sorry

• Haha 1