different member levels

3 minutes ago, gottagoacruzn said:

Hi guys, thought I would run this across to any of you have knowledge. I'm a diamond member, an with cruise points at 169 an to the next level is 6. What does all that mean? Inquiring minds would like to know. Thanks.

Here is the loyalty points chart:

crown-and-anchor-benefits.jpg.webp

Edited by livingonthebeach
  • Like 1

A person needs 80 points to be a Diamond level member. You have 169 points. You need 6 more points to reach the Diamond Plus level, which is 175 points. 

Generally you get 1 point per night on each cruise. A 7 night cruise will earn 7 points. 

You can receive 2 points per night if you book a suite, or if you travel solo. (3 points if you book a suite solo.)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, gottagoacruzn said:

Thanks, will be on a 7 night cruise in Nov an I can't wait!!!!

You'll have to complete the cruise before you can take advantage of the Diamond Plus level though -- unless you sweet talk the Loyalty Ambassador but they mostly don't let you have the benefits until you have completed the cruise even if you make a new level while on the cruise. 

Everyone makes the next level somewhere in the beginning...mid way..end of a cruise.  

Would be a PIA and logistical nightmare for the LA to give each member the new level on that cruise. 

As mentioned.  You don't actually become the next level...officially.... until about a week later when you have completed the cruise.  

Some have success at sweet talking the LA if they are on a B2B...but I never bothered with it....just figuring that next cruise will be all the more sweeter.  

But then again...I don't have to deal with that any longer anyway.  😉