25th Carnival Cruise Perks

jordanaire

38 minutes ago, jordanaire said:

Do you get any perks for taking your 25th cruise with Carnival? Years ago, you got 25% off your cruise. I realize that times have changed but just wondered.

As a follow up to the above link from the Carnival site, you do have the option to use your 25% OBC based off of your base rate on any subsequent cruise after your 25th. So you're not locked into using it on that cruise. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, jordanaire said:

Thanks for the quick reply. I guess that I need to remind my PVP of our upcoming 25th Carnival cruise

That, or if you have plans to book, or have booked, a more expensive cruise you can wait to use your Milestone Reward for one of those cruises for greater savings.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kwokpot said:

I was on the Pride in June for my 25th cruise and my sail and sail card didn't reflect it nor was there any kind of recognition at all. 

Did you call Carnival and tell them (or ask what your benefits were) when booking your 25th? The benefits aren’t automatically applied. The good news is you don’t have to use the benefit on your actual 25th cruise!  See the posted link by mz-s above for what the benefits are. It’s a really good perk, so hope you will take advantage on your future cruise!  

Edited by Bostwick girl
  • Like 2

On our 25th the card was white like Diamond but had different logos and special emblems.  We had several servers do a double take as they had not seen one like ours before.  That was probably about 5 years ago so, as with everything, I imagine it may have change. 

• Like 2

My 25th  will be on our 14 day Journey's cruise in January 2024  from what i have read I need to contact  Milestone's Desk at 877-CCL-VIPS  30 days prior to sailing date .

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1173/~/guest-recognition---milestone-rewards-program#:~:text=If you have questions regarding,at 877-CCL-VIPS.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ledges1 said:

My wife had her 25th cruise on May 22nd and I had mine one June 20th. We both received white cards. There were no other perks. 

Neither of you received 25% of the cruise fare you paid as OBC? That's the best perk of the Milestone Reward program.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sanmarcosman said:

Neither of you received 25% of the cruise fare you paid as OBC? That's the best perk of the Milestone Reward program.

You need to contact Carnival to let them know which cruise you want the credit on, whether it be 25, 26, 27, etc.  

• Thanks 1