Emerald Princess Aft Cabin Question

Minnie29

Can anyone help out with a question regarding the premium balcony cabins on Baja Deck on Emerald?

What are the differences between 751 and 753 on this deck and which would you choose?

if anyone has any photos of these balconies or photos of the back of the ship that would be great.

thank you

5 hours ago, Minnie29 said:

Can anyone help out with a question regarding the premium balcony cabins on Baja Deck on Emerald?

What are the differences between 751 and 753 on this deck and which would you choose?

if anyone has any photos of these balconies or photos of the back of the ship that would be great.

thank you

From what I could find here is a review of those aft cabins.  I did see also another review of B751 and they said there was a huge bean in the middle of the balcony. So it sounds as though B753 would be a better view.

Have you thought of going on the current roll call for this ship, ask if someone has knowledge of these cabins?

Search on CC:

A quick search of the Princess boards revealed several posts with discussions of aft facing Category BB cabins - B752/B753. B752/753 have a 3 ft. wide column running through the balcony on one side that encroach into the balcony space somewhat but you still get full, covered balcony and view of the wake off the aft of the ship. 

“there is a beam on the balconies of B750, B751, B752 & B753. The beam in B750 & B751 is nearly in the middle while the beam in B752 & B753 are on the side.

Unquote

Edited by PacnGoNow

5 hours ago, Minnie29 said:

thank you

I checked a little further and it looks like the cabin is a little bigger on B751 and and the balcony looks a lot bigger on B751. But, you will have a beam in the middle of the balcony. 

Both will have the same room size.  The balcony might be slightly bigger on 751 but really all of those aft balconies on the Emerald are huge.  The difference is the obstruction.  We were in B749 and B755 in February so didn't have any obstruction but from this photo I took of the aft, the post in 751 goes right down the middle whereas the post for 753 is just to the side.  I'm sure you can still get a view from either but one looks quite a bit more obstructed than the other.  I outlined the balconies in yellow and the posts in light red.

RMK_7918.thumb.jpg.d6ba46b0e35f1f2516b7213c31f8d3e9.jpg

If you are interested in what those premium balconies look like, I did a room tour of B749.  Obviously the balcony will look a little different in B751 and B753.  

• 1 year later...