Christmas ornaments

My husbanf and I will be doing a British Isle cruise in September . We like to collect Christmas ornaments from where we travel. Below is list of where we are going. Do you have any recommendations of where to find ornaments?

Amsterdam 

Paris

Brugge

Edinburgh

Inverness

Kirkwall

Belfast

Dublin

Cork

Portand

I just did a google search of where to find Christmas ornaments in ( city name) and many showed up. Such as this one in Dublin 

M50 CHRISTMAS SHOP

outside Finglas, EXIT 5, M50, Coldwinters, Dublin, D11 X6PV, Ireland
+353 1 834 2953 https://g.co/kgs/wgYU9d   Here's one in Bruges   https://www.minube.net/place/kathe-wohlfahrt-shop--a684591

Edited by ISLABONITA

EDINBURGH

Some of the tourist shops sell a small selection of Christmas ornaments so worth checking these, but there are also at least two which sell ONLY Christmas ornaments and both are located on The High St /Royal Mile butare  not especially close to each other.  Do a Google search on "Christmas shops Edinburgh".

In Dublin we bought Guinness ornaments at the brewery but did see them in the main town, Edinburgh has a christmas shop on cowgate which is lovely. We buy ornaments too and can usually find them in most places all year round

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I thought we were the only couple who collected ornaments when we traveled. I love the search and more importantly I love reminiscing while I decorate the trees. We did have to add a few extra trees over the years. 

• Like 2

We just came off the British Isles cruise on the Emerald Princess and got Christmas ornaments every where we went. The gift shops in the various attractions all had them, most of the gift stores in all the places we went had them, there’s a Christmas store in Edinburgh on Victoria Street, pretty much any place you go you will find some. I was looking for a “hairy coo” ornament which proved the hardest to find. I think I found it in the gift store in the port. We got ornaments from the various castles we saw, from the Guinness Storehouse, and from each port. Love seeing them when we put up the tree each year!