OPTUM COVID TESTING

trickiedick

Celebrity suggest this virtual testing service.   Its been bad luck for me    Tests never shipped even though I paid for expedited shipping  No real answers or assurances.   Anyone have similiar experience.   I am holding out they will arrive, but may start to make alternative plans

We didn't order from Optum we went direct to eMed.  Our first order arrived in 3 days.  The 2nd  order was closer to 5 - 6 days.  How long ago did you order the tests?  Did you get a tracking # or order #  that would let you know the status or location of the order?

We've ordered throught the Celebrity Optum link several times and each time they arrived within a week of ordering. Did you receive an order confirmation and then a 2nd shipping confirmation the next work day? The shipping confirmation includes a link so you can track your order.

In March I ordered $1200 worth of tests (I'm a TA), they never arrived so in late April they resent them.  I received the original order just last week (won't be able to use all of them probably), but the post office had lost them and they just showed up.  To Optum's mistake, it was a USPS problem.

I ordered Tuesday and got the order cfm and I paid for expedited. Weds when I got no shipping info, I called and they cfmd it was transferred to UPS and I would get Friday.  Today I called and for some reason UPS supposedly didn’t pick them up so if they don’t come by Monday I get my expedited fee back.  At this point I am worried they will never arrive 

13 hours ago, trickiedick said:

Celebrity suggest this virtual testing service.   Its been bad luck for me    Tests never shipped even though I paid for expedited shipping  No real answers or assurances.   Anyone have similiar experience.   I am holding out they will arrive, but may start to make alternative plans

I ordered a few weeks ago directly from the celebrity site. I received them about 5 days later. 

18 hours ago, trickiedick said:

I'm sorry this happened to you.  I won't excuse Optum, but this kind of thing can happen with nearly any retailer.  I hope you get a (somewhat) satisfactory resolution to this.

17 hours ago, kwokpot said:

We ordered directly from Emed and the order arrived exactly as promised.You should order from Emed, not from Optum.

Funny thing, both times I ordered from Optum (in September '21 and January '22), I got my tests the day after I ordered them.  Both were shipped FedEx.  YMMV.

16 hours ago, trickiedick said:

I ordered Tuesday and got the order cfm and I paid for expedited. Weds when I got no shipping info, I called and they cfmd it was transferred to UPS and I would get Friday.  Today I called and for some reason UPS supposedly didn’t pick them up so if they don’t come by Monday I get my expedited fee back.  At this point I am worried they will never arrive