Beverage Package Brands and other questions...

SunnyNy

I'm new to Holland,  taking a TA next year.  I'm considering purchasing either the Signature or Elite package.  Can someone direct me to a list of which brands (including waters) are included in each plan?  Is there beverage service anywhere on the ship other than the restaurants and bars, such as common areas or where performances and lectures are held?

Also, it looks like  the price is less if you purchase online prior to the cruise.  Any chance of any additional promotions before sail date?

Thanks.

2 hours ago, SunnyNy said:

I'm new to Holland,  taking a TA next year.  I'm considering purchasing either the Signature or Elite package.  Can someone direct me to a list of which brands (including waters) are included in each plan?  Is there beverage service anywhere on the ship other than the restaurants and bars, such as common areas or where performances and lectures are held?

Also, it looks like  the price is less if you purchase online prior to the cruise.  Any chance of any additional promotions before sail date?

Thanks.

Room Service also provides beverages.  Here is a link to the contents of the arious beverage packages:  Beverage Package Contents

3 hours ago, SunnyNy said:

Is there beverage service anywhere on the ship other than the restaurants and bars, such as common areas or where performances and lectures are held?

There are beverage servers in the theatre before performances. Also circulating on the Lido deck. Areas like the Lincoln Center Stage are steps from a bar (on ships I'd been on) or there may be a 'bar-cart' at the back of the room. (This is all circa May 2019, my last cruise.) The Beverage Packages do not apply to drinks from the Minibar in your stateroom.

If you have booked with a refundable deposit, you can refare with the Book Early & Save promotion: 

Book with only a $1 deposit and receive up to $300 Onboard Credit per stateroom, and Crew Appreciation on 2023 cruises. Plus, enjoy our best amenitites - Drink Package, Specialty Dining, Shore Excursions and Wi-Fi - included in our Have It All cruise fare."

If you paid more than $1 deposit, they probably will not refund it back to $1pp! But the total will be the same, pay it now or pay it later!

2 hours ago, Crew News said:

Room Service also provides beverages

Room service does provide beverages, but just for clarity, they are not covered by the Beverage Packages.

Package excludes purchases made in Signature Shops, Mini Bar and In-Room Dining

• Like 1