WiFi cost

crabcruiser

Go to your cruise planner on reservation and click on Internet.   Price are often on sail.  If have Elite or Elite you have to call in for CC Discount

Prices may change by location -

Basic   - From 16.99 Per Device Per Day

Premium - From 29.99 Per Device Per Day

Question - we were just recently on RCI Oasis.  We only bought 1 device premium pkg.  They allowed us to change users - so husband would use it for a while, then I would use it.  Same sign in - it just kicks other device off.  Worked good for us for 7 days.

Do you know if Celebrity offers that same function?  

Thanks

4 hours ago, the penguins said:

Elite and Elite plus gives you some free premium WiFi. 90 or 240 per person minutes respectively which is more than enough for us.

Anyone know how the minutes are counted?  I am thinking my wife could use it just for texting me.  Would each text count as a minute?

4 hours ago, marvelous35 said:

Anyone know how the minutes are counted?  I am thinking my wife could use it just for texting me.  Would each text count as a minute?

Every minute you are logged on. We prepare all messages off line and and press send. We then logon, as messages come in our messages in sent go out. As soon as all the messages are in we log out. Once we are logged out we check the messages that have come in. Repeat twice a day. Uses very little of your minutes. We don't surf the web or stream anything. You can always use free WiFi at every port, often without even getting off the ship. For the best free WiFi in and around any port simply follow a crew member. Relax, enjoy you are on vacation.

5 hours ago, the penguins said:

Every minute you are logged on. We prepare all messages off line and and press send. We then logon, as messages come in our messages in sent go out. As soon as all the messages are in we log out. Once we are logged out we check the messages that have come in. Repeat twice a day. Uses very little of your minutes. We don't surf the web or stream anything. You can always use free WiFi at every port, often without even getting off the ship. For the best free WiFi in and around any port simply follow a crew member. Relax, enjoy you are on vacation.

Thanks for the response.  Unfortunately logging off does not solve the issue that if I want to text my wife, she would get a notification, like a ping.  This is also a flaw to Royal Caribbean's messaging app, which is probably the same for Celebrity.

1 hour ago, marvelous35 said:

Thanks for the response.  Unfortunately logging off does not solve the issue that if I want to text my wife, she would get a notification, like a ping.  This is also a flaw to Royal Caribbean's messaging app, which is probably the same for Celebrity.

Bring her with you😀

Seriously if you needing to have a real time conversation by using texts then you need the unlimited package but even then a connection is not guaranteed.