Just now. NCL opens up to almost everyone

45 minutes ago, ugagrad97 said:

Do we think their country specific guidance for Spain is wrong though?  I have googled and googled and googled, and in June, Spain changed their rules.  You can test or have a letter of recovery even if you're not vaccinated, let alone not boosted.  The fourth bullet under NCL's guidelines for Spain seem to indicate you can test or have a letter, but that bullet is under another bullet that implies you need the first primary vaccination series.  That's where I think their website is wrong.  Anyone actually know what's going on in Spain?  Curious because we'd like to take unvaccinated kids on a Med cruise this September while school is on fall break.

I'm not familiar with Spain's rules and haven't attempted to research them, but I do know that not every country's rules can be found easily via an internet search . Greece is an example...every cruise line has protocols for Greece that apparently can't be found by an internet search, but since the cruise lines seem to agree about the protocols one has to assume the cruise lines are following rules given to them by the Greek government. The same could be true about Spain.

1 hour ago, njhorseman said:

I'm not familiar with Spain's rules and haven't attempted to research them, but I do know that not every country's rules can be found easily via an internet search . Greece is an example...every cruise line has protocols for Greece that apparently can't be found by an internet search, but since the cruise lines seem to agree about the protocols one has to assume the cruise lines are following rules given to them by the Greek government. The same could be true about Spain.

I agree with you and plan on getting tested prior to departing Rome with a couple of stops in Greece.  Item 7 at this Greek govt website is kind of cryptic about the requirements so I'm just going to go with what the cruise line is telling me to do.

https://travel.gov.gr/#/

30 minutes ago, elcuchio24 said:

Also just FYI, from the Bermuda gov't travel site, looks like they are only requiring testing for unvaccinated passengers as of next monday 8/22

That's not exactly true. Nothing has changed for vaccinated passengers. Read this thread if you're heading to Bermuda. 

3 hours ago, njhorseman said:

I'm not familiar with Spain's rules and haven't attempted to research them, but I do know that not every country's rules can be found easily via an internet search . Greece is an example...every cruise line has protocols for Greece that apparently can't be found by an internet search, 

I am pretty good finding technical and/or obscure stuff online, but I have been unable to find  clear, detailed information related to requirements for Greece on a government or tourism website.   I’ve searched several times. Apparently Emed testing is not accepted, so we will be looking for the closest pharmacy to our hotel in Athens for an antigen test while we are there ahead of the September 18 Jade embarkation. I keep hoping these protocol are relaxed before we leave, but not counting on it.

46 minutes ago, Levanah said:

Apparently Emed testing is not accepted, so we will be looking for the closest pharmacy to our hotel in Athens for an antigen test while we are there ahead of the September 18 Jade embarkation.

If you haven’t already done so, you might want to email your hotel and ask for that information and whether you’d need to book a test in advance.