Enchanted Princess stateroom cabin C255 (C254) Deck 10

marcushart

Slim pickins it was for this sailing. Originally we were on Deck 9 Dolphin and realized that we were right above the lifeboats. C255 opened up and we grabbed it right away. Looking at the deck plans it's the very first stateroom Mid-Forward that barely clears the lifeboats down on Deck 8. Can't seem to find any reviews for this particular cabin. Has anyone had the pleasure of staying in this cabin? Or C254?

Don't understand your issue with the life boats. They are 3 decks below your deck and unless you stand at the railing and look straight down they are not in your sight line. I would be more concerned that C255 is a connecting cabin and connects with C253. The connecting door is in the entry hall across from the closet/bathroom area. We always avoid connecting cabins.

5 minutes ago, skynight said:

Don't understand your issue with the life boats. They are 3 decks below your deck and unless you stand at the railing and look straight down they are not in your sight line. I would be more concerned that C255 is a connecting cabin and connects with C253. The connecting door is in the entry hall across from the closet/bathroom area. We always avoid connecting cabins.

Is it wrong to want to look at the ocean instead of an orange tub (yes while standing at the railing)? Thanks for the heads up with the connecting cabins I'm actually the snore-er so I think next door has to worry about me instead 😁

Edited by marcushart
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, skynight said:

People will never understand the down side of adjoining cabins unless they had one. 😉

The way to know if a cabin is adjoining, on Princess web site, is actually select that cabin, and then the information will pop up, which indicates any adjoining cabin, or Adjoining. - NA. none.

Other websites show the little adjoining door between cabins on their deck plans.

I understand the thing with the 'bright orange lifeboat/tubs',  but the move was only one deck up from their original cabin.  I would consider other aspects of the location, such as convenience, connecting cabin, etc... before making a move.

Most cabins will be subject to a lifeboat below, unless one is far forward, far aft, or far up on one of the upper decks.   All of those come with their own considerations.  (more walking, ship motion, etc...)

I am assuming that the mid-ship cabins on those decks are all taken.