Celebrity Solstice cabin question and happy hour question

esper10

Hi all 

have not cruise Celebrity since the pandemic so it’s been a long time. I just book on board of Royal Caribbean for Celebrity Solstice cabin #7237 I know it’s a balcony cabin but when I check my reservation in Celebrity.com it say ocean view and it show a picture of ocean view cabin. So is cabin #7237 at the Solstice is a balcony right???

also what are the Benifits of Elite?? Are the drink in happy hours still free??? Any limit to drink because we will need water. Any other perks  we get?? Any water in the cabin. I can’t remember our Benifits and when I read it, it doesn’t specify the happy hours drinks

also we’re does the happy hours at the Solstice take place

thanks

3 minutes ago, esper10 said:

Hi all 

have not cruise Celebrity since the pandemic so it’s been a long time. I just book on board of Royal Caribbean for Celebrity Solstice cabin #7237 I know it’s a balcony cabin but when I check my reservation in Celebrity.com it say ocean view and it show a picture of ocean view cabin. So is cabin #7237 at the Solstice is a balcony right???

Your first question was coincidentally asked and answered earlier today.  The answer is you are fine, ignore the erroneous photo.  Look at Post #192 in this thread:

13 minutes ago, esper10 said:

also what are the Benifits of Elite?? Are the drink in happy hours still free??? Any limit to drink because we will need water. Any other perks  we get?? Any water in the cabin. I can’t remember our Benifits and when I read it, it doesn’t specify the happy hours drinks

also we’re does the happy hours at the Solstice take place

thanks

The Elite cocktail hour is alive and well.   It is free and here is more information straight out of the Captains Club brochure ["Unlimited drinks available from 5-7 PM daily in most bars and lounges (excluding World Class Bar on Solstice....)"]:

image.jpeg.afbf170544f07b7497abf782fee3a1bb.jpeg

Edited by mahdnc

25 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

Your first question was coincidentally asked and answered earlier today.  The answer is you are fine, ignore the erroneous photo.  Look at Post #192 in this thread:

Sorry but can’t find #192 so I’m not the only one asking this. Not only the picture but the reservation said ocean view. Can you please direct me to the post or reassure me I have balcony cabin. Thanks very much

16 minutes ago, esper10 said:

So it is not like before that we would go to a specific place. Now we can get a drink any bar???? I enjoyed going to happy hours mix and mingle with other Elite members 

Correct. It's no longer a structured event in the Sky Lounge with drinks and snacks. Bummer. 

Edited by davekathy

39 minutes ago, esper10 said:

Sorry but can’t find #192 so I’m not the only one asking this. Not only the picture but the reservation said ocean view. Can you please direct me to the post or reassure me I have balcony cabin. Thanks very much

You do have a balcony cabin!

The photo and description on your reservation is incorrect. This happens a lot including my balcony reservation for my upcoming cruise.  However I've been in that cabin 3 times and I know it has a balcony. 

Here is the link to the earlier question and reply. 

Edited by mahdnc

21 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

You do have a balcony cabin!

The photo and description on your reservation is incorrect. This happens a lot including my balcony reservation for my upcoming cruise.  However I've been in that cabin 3 times and I know it has a balcony. 

Here is the link to the earlier question and reply. 

Thanks, I didn’t want to ask I thought people will think it’s a silly question but I had to double check

1 hour ago, esper10 said:

Hi all 

thanks

If you go on the Celebrity website you can pretend to make a dummy booking when selecting staterooms pick one on deck seven. You can see the entire deck plan so you can see your exact location.  You may also be able to see it on the app if your cruise has been loaded.  You should be able to see the entire ship plan. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, esper10 said:

Thanks, I didn’t want to ask I thought people will think it’s a silly question but I had to double check

It is unsettling when you see it for the first time. Then, you just get used to it. But you were wise to ask. 

• Like 1