Last open bar on Getaway

AK Dreaming

I usually disembark in the first "carry your own bag" group.  However, this time I am waiting for someone who has to check out with crew so I will need to kill time before getting off.  I won't be one of those that hold anyone up, by staying late in my cabin or hiding.  I know some of the bars and restaurant serve breakfast and cocktails but I've never been on board to know which one.  Anyone have any experience with this?  Anything but the buffet, try to never eat there.

15 hours ago, 1025cruise said:

The MDR will be open earlier for breakfast. However you will probably have to get off the ship prior to your friend.

Yes, I know that for sure.  I just won't be tring to get off at 6:00 am like I usually do and standing around NYC with my luggage does not sound fun.  I was hoping the Atrium Bar or something would be making drinks up to 8 or 9 am?

9 minutes ago, AK Dreaming said:

Yes!  Have you ever tried to get a drink at that tiny bar in the buffet.  

Probably depends on the ship.  I was last on the Encore and there is a great bar in the buffet.  I had "several" Bloody Mary's the morning of disembarkation and my paperwork says that the buffet was open until 9:00 am.  What more were you looking for?

• Like 1