LIVE B2B from Allure of the Seas, August 20 - September 3

Your door signs have been great. Really enjoyed your review. Sorry your cruise is coming to an end. But that gets me one week closer to my time on Allure. Thanks for posting all of the compasses and menus as well. It will be really helpful for our planning. 

• Like 1

This has been very informative…even though we’ve been on the Allure 3 times previously I have some new insights. I was very interested to see how switching from the 8 night to the second half would work and now I know 😎

Like many other people following your blog we are on the October 15&23 sailings so naturally it makes us anxious to get started. 
Enjoy your last night!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cayman Turtle said:

Final check out notes from the concierge:

02F53CB0-BD5D-405B-BED8-963F22200DF1.jpeg

Ahh, so sad to see this.

It has been a pleasure following.

You did a wonderful job with all the postings

and photos.

Thank you so much for taking your time to do this.

Wishing you safe travels tomorrow.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Cayman Turtle said:

Final check out notes from the concierge:

02F53CB0-BD5D-405B-BED8-963F22200DF1.jpeg

That's the one message from the Concierge I will be sad to see on our cruise. A big Thank You for posting all of the Cruise Compasses, the menus, particularly for CK, and the photos. They have been very helpful in planning our upcoming adventure on the Allure. I hope you enjoyed your cruise as much as we have. Well done! Have a safe and uneventful trip home.

• Like 1

Waiting at the Champagne Bar for our luggage tags to be called. We decided to book the airport shuttle drop off to make things a bit easier. 

We’ve been told that the ship was a little late arriving in port this morning so we are a little behind in getting off the ship. Our scheduled departure was supposed to be 8:00 am. Hopefully we won’t be too long and everyone waiting can get on board soon!

6282A830-B068-4BA8-ADF5-BCA5C3AFAAF7.jpeg

8:15 am we were led off the ship by the concierge and by 8:32 we were sitting in our airport shuttle. Smooth and seamless debarkation.

I did notice a full table of contraband on the way out - lots of passengers picking up their alcohol and steamers 🙂

Happy sailing to all those who are boarding today - especially Dan and Kat - have a great cruise!

And thanks to everyone who followed along these past two weeks. I’ll see you all on Wonder for the TA. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Hope made it home safe and really enjoyed reading your review...can't wait to be on the Allure in 13 days.  I thought I saw somewhere the elevators now have a touch screen button system?  Is that true?  Pretty cool new feature because they were 10 years ago when I was on there.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, DustFSU said:

Hope made it home safe and really enjoyed reading your review...can't wait to be on the Allure in 13 days.  I thought I saw somewhere the elevators now have a touch screen button system?  Is that true?  Pretty cool new feature because they were 10 years ago when I was on there.

They are touchscreen. During boarding this week, only a few would take you back to deck 5 when they put them in gangway mode though. 

still pretty nice upgrade

• Like 1