Cancelled Cruise

Unfortunaliy I had to cancel my cruise and I already paid for the alcohol package on my credit card >So far it has been week since I had too but never rec"d a e mail or I have not heard from RC!  How Long should It take I appreciate any information!

5 minutes ago, terry8551 said:

Unfortunaliy I had to cancel my cruise and I already paid for the alcohol package on my credit card >So far it has been week since I had too but never rec"d a e mail or I have not heard from RC!  How Long should It take I appreciate any information!

It usually takes 7 to 10 days to get a refund back on cruise planner items.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, terry8551 said:

Timing depends on how you cancelled, and who you booked through, but our experience is that it takes them 10-14 days for these types of refunds to filter through their systems.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, LeeW said:

And longest wait is when you or cruise line cancels the cruise.  Much faster if you cancel purchases and then cancel the cruise (sorry OP).

Yes, think you are correct. Did this Winter 2019(and before) and at time took about 4-5 days, now I think still faster just a little longer

Edited by ONECRUISER

6 hours ago, terry8551 said:

It can take from 7 to 150+ days. All depends on if you get a newbie or an experienced person okaying the refund. It should be done automatically but not always the case.