Boarding pass and luggage labels

cruzadict

Good morning we are boarding the Enchanted on 26th August in Southampton and I am having great difficulty in finding where in the app I can print off boarding pass and luggage labels.  Is there anyone that can give me some help please.  Thank you

39 minutes ago, cruzadict said:

Good morning we are boarding the Enchanted on 26th August in Southampton and I am having great difficulty in finding where in the app I can print off boarding pass and luggage labels.  Is there anyone that can give me some help please.  Thank you

You get your luggage tags by signing in to your cruise on their Cruise Personalizer webpage. Since implementing MedallionClass there are no boarding passes. Instead they use the Medallion for boarding & you should complete the process on their MedallionClass app or on their webpage.

https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ocean-medallion/

Edited by Astro Flyer
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, cruzadict said:

Cruise personalizer 

Very top of page

Luggage tags and travel summary

I would print out the Travel summary 

No BP anymore. You’ll be given a Medallion at the port instead.

8 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Cruise personalizer 

Very top of page

OP doesn't show where they are located.  If they live in the U.S. and are flying into England for the cruise, do they need to get the Medallion at the pier or does it get mailed to the home in the U.S.?

1 hour ago, Daniel A said:

OP doesn't show where they are located.  If they live in the U.S. and are flying into England for the cruise, do they need to get the Medallion at the pier or does it get mailed to the home in the U.S.?

I assume, the OP is in the UK, because of previous postings. And has used the word “whilst” in the past. 😬 Kidding!

They would need to pick up at the port.

However, you are correct, if originating in the US, they could get them mailed if they have enough time before leaving the US.  

In posts, it would really be nice if the OP’s would give more details so we don’t have to guess or give an elaborate answer. JMO

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

Cruise personalizer 

Very top of page

As Pack N Go says, VERY top of the page in your personalizer.  That entire first line of tabs is kind of hidden, it frustrated me no end looking for it!  Upper right side on my screen.