Small fan

Was not an issue for me on my cruise on Anthem in March.  I have one that I bring that is about 20" high and about a foot wide.  You also can ask your steward for one.  I've been told that most ships have a few on hand.

White noise sleepers unite!!!!  😴

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Broons77 said:

Was not an issue for me on my cruise on Anthem in March.  I have one that I bring that is about 20" high and about a foot wide.  You also can ask your steward for one.  I've been told that most ships have a few on hand.

White noise sleepers unite!!!!  😴

I have never been told about possible supply on board. Think I would still bring to be safe. Such a pain since airline is charging me $40 a bag. But fan, shoes, etc makes for extra bag. Stopped doing formal night. Garment bag would be yet another checked in. Also too much work. Did that when I was younger. And yes, God Bless White Noise !!!!!!!

• Haha 1

Fans are not on the "not allowed" list; therefore, they are permitted.  I have a small one (4-5") that I bring that helps my hand-washed laundry dry  (inside room, very little air movement). 

The only place it's ever been questioned was San Pedro back in January (Navigator) and that was just because the "security guard" who was working the carry-on line was about twelve years old and had to check with someone else to make sure it was allowed.  In Miami and Fort Lauderdale, nobody has ever batted an eye at it.