Nieuw Statendam World Stage?

FOPMan

"Near term replacement'? What does that mean?

They have been doing cast dance shows...at least 3, maybe 4 different ones on our 18 day cruise last month. They had comedians (2 different ones, each performing two different shows on two different nights), a piano/comedy duo (did 2 different shows on 2 different nights), two BBC shows, plus at least two different movie nights. A show with the piano duo from the Billboard show. Canterre...3 nights on our cruise.

I may have missed something there...all from memory. The two different movie nights were long nights in port.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@CruiserBruce that doesn't sound bad at all. Assuming it will be similar on K'dam, also in December and January. 

I always thought the "production shows" on ships/HAL were sort of weak anyway, many lament their passing. Between Lincoln Center Stage and what you have described, I think will be plenty entertained.

16 hours ago, FOPMan said:

What evening entertainment is occurring on Nieuw Statendam’s World Stage these days? Any news of a near-term replacement? We’re sailing in December.

Thanks!

Here is a link to my blog with our current itinerary along with the entertainment each evening.

https://www.theinsidecabin.com/2022-canada-greenland-and-iceland-itinerary/

Step One Dancers are amazing - there shows are great!    Great entertainers this cruise - Not a big fan of the BBC shows -- but they are well done if you enjoy that type of show. 

Most of the performers have web sites and show clips on You Tube if you want to sample their performances

Edited by The-Inside-Cabin