Saint Greg's New York City and Magic to Bermuda - Live - August 27-September 5 2022

Saint Greg

I'm sure this is going to generate a lot of BOOS but I've never been a fan of mascots.  Yankees don't have one.  Never liked Funship Freddy or the lifesize towel elephant either!  I'm ready to be tarred and feathered now!!😑

• Haha 6

Just now, Crusin Karen said:

I'm sure this is going to generate a lot of BOOS but I've never been a fan of mascots.  Yankees don't have one.  Never liked Funship Freddy or the lifesize towel elephant either!  I'm ready to be tarred and feathered now!!😑

I do like Chubby Checker from the Charlotte Hockey Team

chubby.jpg

Appreciate all the work you put into these posts, takes me away from what we're dealing with.  We had planned on going to see a NYFC game before our cruise and it turned out they play in Yankee Stadium.  I was able to watch PSG play Roma in Comerica Park and soccer in a baseball stadium is not ideal.  Latest news I found was that they were in talks to build a new stadium next to Citi Field.  

• Like 1

I found another Brooklyn beer at that grab your own beer place. It’s really close to my seat so that’s good. Pretty much every item has been $15 so I’m almost $100 in with biscuit and beers and tips. The grab your own beer thing doesn’t do tips.

0F7670A2-0184-431F-A931-E8E1C253F2BF.jpeg

892FFED1-C9B4-4F18-BCE7-2114A8621D21.jpeg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

I found another Brooklyn beer at that grab your own beer place. It’s really close to my seat so that’s good. Pretty much every item has been $15 so I’m almost $100 in with biscuit and beers and tips. The grab your own beer thing doesn’t do tips.

0F7670A2-0184-431F-A931-E8E1C253F2BF.jpeg

892FFED1-C9B4-4F18-BCE7-2114A8621D21.jpeg

$15 for one beer?!... That's where I would have to draw the line_________

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

$15 for one beer?!... That's where I would have to draw the line_________

Yeah that’s what I paid at UFC. Actually I think paid 20 for a modelo. Then 15 each when I went domestic and a longer line.

• Like 1

@Saint Greg....holy cow that is not like ANY baseball stadium I ever attended way way back in the day....that is almost like being at a country club with all those venues!

I'll date myself with the hot dog guy coming thru the stands with the hot dog container hanging around his neck!

Looks like you are certainly having a home run of a start to your vacation!

• Like 2