Saint Greg's New York City and Magic to Bermuda - Live - August 27-September 5 2022

Saint Greg

Safe travels home. Having never been there it was really interesting to read about your NY adventures and your pictures were amazing, they told the whole story.

Have never had any interest in going to NY, pretty much still don't, it would be out of my comfort zone but you piqued my interest lol.

Out of curiosity I saw this was your 19th Carnival cruise. Have you ever sailed other cruise lines?

• Like 1

Kinda of a madhouse outside. I didn’t book the carnival transfer. It was $40 and the bus was between piers 88 and 90. uber/Lyft were in the 52-65 range when I was upstairs. Now mostly in the $60-75 range but I was able to grab an Uber for $56.

044F319A-C292-455B-96EC-638FC057595C.jpeg

06AD1831-8287-433E-A307-9AD00FE751EF.jpeg

3F4E30BD-B62C-46F9-9172-8D24EDF2EAC3.jpeg

• Like 8

Wow. That was an amazing tale from a man on a great big ship, who shared his plans (what a busy man), on one fantastic trip. (Oh gad, the Gilligan’s Island theme will be stuck in my head for hours).    You manage to pack so much in a short amount of time! Thanks for all the pictures, commentary, observations and taking all that time to do it. I’ve followed you, (not in that creepy way) on Splendor and now Magic on Saturday. Any way you can sail Celebration before January?  😉

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

8:05 Seems he’s called muster stations A3-5, B3-5, and C3-4

now calling luggage tags 1-15. That’s me. Just under 4 hours till my flight…should have plenty of time at LGA.

Another great review, will be on the Magic in November

Edited by jimbo5544
  • Like 2

The security lady at the body scanner had a real attitude. I get in…she says take your belt off. I do that. Then she says pull your pants up. Not that they were falling down or anything it wasn’t even noticeable to me. But I said something like..well you just had me take my belt off… she says “do we have a problem here?” No. “Oh good I thought we had a problem we needed to rectify.”

Even after I went through the scanner and was collecting my belongings. I heard her talking to another security officer. “I thought I was going to have to rectify that.” Or something like that. She’s just looking to start trouble. It’s not like I wasn’t doing what she said. I just made a comment while I was doing it. She doesn’t like comments apparently.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 2
  • Haha 13