Your favorite Celebrity itinerary?

greatestvalue

I have the Amex offer for Celebrity and am struggling to decide which itinerary to book. I'm all about getting a deal. I have the offer on 2 different cards. 

We are in Norway this week,. Panama Canal in January. We have a TA scheduled for next year Iceland/Greenland. So other than those 3, and with preference to sail out of the USA which has been your favorite celebrity cruise itinerary, ship, time of year for that cruise?

Forgot to mention, this would be our 1st Celebrity cruise. Another reason I want to use the offer. I really want to try Celebrity.. We are closest to sail out of the West Coast. 

Edited by greatestvalue
More info

What about a 16 night cruise on Celebrity Eclipse.

Los Angeles (San Pedro), CA to Santiago (Valparaiso), Chile Dec 2023 or the reverse April 2024.

If your looking for soon try Celebrity Solstice out of LA on a 7 night.

• Like 1

For quite a while I would receive a survey request from Celebrity and among the questions was always whether or not I’d consider a Mexican riviera cruise if one was made available. Every time I responded with a resounding YES!  A week ago I got a mailer from them introducing their Mexican Rivera itineraries beginning in September on Solstice. We just booked a 7 nighter leaving out of LA going to Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, and Mazatlan…. Plus three sea days. I’m thrilled!  Someday I’d like to get back to cruising in Europe but the time isn’t now for us. 

If you are willing to fly across country, Ft. Lauderdale offers several very nice Celebrity ships with sailings to some beautiful Southern Caribbean destinations. The "Ultimate Southern Caribbean" or "Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao are two of the most attractive itineraries. Islands visited include some of the more prosperous and popular in the region.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

We just booked a 7 nighter leaving out of LA going to Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, and Mazatlan

When is this one?

This to me is a lets try a new provider or ship kind of cruise. We've been there already but would go back just due to the ease of the cruise. 

12 hours ago, Spif Barwunkel said:

If you are willing to fly across country, Ft. Lauderdale offers several very nice Celebrity ships with sailings to some beautiful Southern Caribbean destinations. The "Ultimate Southern Caribbean" or "Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao are two of the most attractive itineraries. Islands visited include some of the more prosperous and popular in the region.

Forgot to answer the second part of your question. November through April are the most comfortable temperatures in the Caribbean with lower humidity. May starts to get a bit warmer and more humid. June through October is hurricane season, although the Atlantic basin climate gives you nothing cast in stone.  

• Like 1

Landed on an Alaska cruise 2023. Was able to use both offers on Amex, so booyah!

Thank you all for your suggestions, I will start working thru the list that was created with all the great ideas. 

Will come back and ask questions after doing my research on Celebrity. 

Tested negative for our RCL cruise that goes out of Copenhagen this Sunday. We've been here a week and what a fabulous city. Went to Sweden too, Lund ( a must not miss town)

Malmo was ok. 

Happy cruising everyone.