Do I have a Haunted Cabin? (Story time)

Elsammo46

Okay so weird thing happened this morning. I’m currently on the Getaway and it was probably 5:30 in the morning. I get up super early and was sitting out on the balcony for a bit and then I came back inside the cabin. Immediately something felt weird, like that “you’re being watched” feeling. I brushed it off. Then the Bluetooth headphone in my ear turned off by itself and instead of saying “power off” like it usually does, it said “goodbye.” People let me tell you, I’ve had these headphones for a couple months now and they have NEVER done that. After that I immediately got cold chills all down my legs like something was passing through me and I kept thinking I saw some orbs or shadows out of the corner of my eye. At that I “noped” right out of there and went back outside and hid for a bit. After about 30 minutes I came back inside the cabin and things felt completely normal. If it was a ghost, it must have moved on to someplace else or something. 

So we either have a Getaway ghost or I shouldn’t drink 10 mojitos right before bed…

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

7 minutes ago, Elsammo46 said:

Okay so weird thing happened this morning. I’m currently on the Getaway and it was probably 5:30 in the morning. I get up super early and was sitting out on the balcony for a bit and then I came back inside the cabin. Immediately something felt weird, like that “you’re being watched” feeling. I brushed it off. Then the Bluetooth headphone in my ear turned off by itself and instead of saying “power off” like it usually does, it said “goodbye.” People let me tell you, I’ve had these headphones for a couple months now and they have NEVER done that. After that I immediately got cold chills all down my legs like something was passing through me and I kept thinking I saw some orbs or shadows out of the corner of my eye. At that I “noped” right out of there and went back outside and hid for a bit. After about 30 minutes I came back inside the cabin and things felt completely normal. If it was a ghost, it must have moved on to someplace else or something. 

So we either have a Getaway ghost or I shouldn’t drink 10 mojitos right before bed…

or is Jack and Rose on their way to the lifeboat :-).....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Elsammo46 said:

What cabin number?

• Like 2

They say that ghosts hang around if there's some important unfinished business that wasn't completed before death.  Maybe this is the spirit of some poor disgruntled cruiser that died before they could get to Guest Services & remove the DSC.   

• Haha 6

15 minutes ago, trivimp said:

They say that ghosts hang around if there's some important unfinished business that wasn't completed before death.  Maybe this is the spirit of some poor disgruntled cruiser that died before they could get to Guest Services & remove the DSC.   

or maybe it was a really ticked off ghost trying to get to the Buffet to get a spot on a table.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Elsammo46 said:

9136 and in all seriousness I did read about an incident a few years ago where a young man took his own life on this ship…so it could be 

And it happened in that very cabin, very spooky

• Haha 1