Beyond Nov 8th

Harrisonkid

Best guess it the service will be the same or a bit of a cut above ‘normal’ Celebrity service, which in my view is outstanding. 

Although a ‘new crew’, in many cases, cruise lines move experienced staff over to new ships in a high percentage. 

But staffing, as we see in so many local venues can be less than what is set for a while, but I would expect Celebrity will have excellent service on their newest ship, as they’ve done in the past (been on a few ‘new ships’) and experienced just recently on Celebrity cruises.

Den

There will be some crew aboard since Spring of this year doing Mediterranean cruises. Some will rotate off and some new crew will rotate on. Since it's their latest and greatest ship doing its first cruises from Florida I would expect Celebrity wants to make the best first impression they can and will have it adequately staffed. I will be sailing a similar itinerary in January and expect only the best from her.

Edited by dreamer321