RCCL Sale Clarification 30% of All guests

Hello

This is the first time writing to Cruisecritic. I am also new to cruising. I see on the RCCL website it says "30% off all Guests and Kids sale Free". I called RCCL and asked them about it, and they said the "30% off all guests" only applies to Non Refundable fares. I checked the terms and conditions  on the website and could not find where it says that it only applies to Non Refundable Fares. When I called RCCL, the sales person said they spoke to their supervisor and said it only applies to non refundable fares. Would anyone  no if this is true, that it only applies to Non Refundable fares ?

Thank you for your help

L

35 minutes ago, louise999 said:

Would anyone  no if this is true, that it only applies to Non Refundable fares ?

Welcome to CC. 

Don’t look at the any %off figures - look at the prices, both refundable and NRD and book when you see value. If prices drop before final payment, you can get that adjustment. 

Welcome to the board. 

First, I would put any weight into what one call center rep says. They are often under trained and ill-informed. As far as the "Sale", prices rarely change from sale to sale. The 30% off means little. The kids sail free can sometimes benefit, but I've seen a lot of reports of it not changing the price.

• Like 1

Spoke with an agent yesterday and today who both said the same thing. The 30% off sale only applies to Non-Refundable bookings. Though I was only looking at Spectrum sailings next year that just got released, so I thought it was just an issue on RCL side that they needed a couple days to fix so I’m waiting to book refundable when it’s resolved.