Have It All Package

Syracusefan44

My wife and I have cruised 19 times and we are sailing with Holland America for the first time on 11/19/22 to the Amazon.

We are not big drinkers but are considering purchasing the Have It All package and would like to know if this package includes bottled water?  Thank you. 

Yes and No.

HIA includes just the 12-oz pop-top cans.  They have 16-oz screw-top, which are much more convenient for carrying around the ship.  But those aren't included in the package.

If you bring your own water bottle, you can open the pop-top can, pour it into your own container, and be on your way.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NCTribeFan said:

Yes and No.

HIA includes just the 12-oz pop-top cans.  They have 16-oz screw-top, which are much more convenient for carrying around the ship.  But those aren't included in the package.

If you bring your own water bottle, you can open the pop-top can, pour it into your own container, and be on your way.

We were on the Eurodam last Dec and they permitted the 16 oz screw top "Open Water" brand cans to be included in the Signature Beverage Package.  Beyond those uncarbonated water cans, the package also included Perrier glass bottles.  I think they are 330 ml (11.2 oz) size.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AFNavigator said:

We were on the Eurodam last Dec and they permitted the 16 oz screw top "Open Water" brand cans to be included in the Signature Beverage Package.  Beyond those uncarbonated water cans, the package also included Perrier glass bottles.  I think they are 330 ml (11.2 oz) size.

They have not been allowing the 16oz water metal bottles all this summer.

43 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

They have not been allowing the 16oz water metal bottles all this summer.

Thanks for the update.  I had heard they had temporarily ran out of those this spring.  Maybe the demand was the reason they removed them from the package.

1 minute ago, AFNavigator said:

Thanks for the update.  I had heard they had temporarily ran out of those this spring.  Maybe the demand was the reason they removed them from the package.

No, they 16oz metal bottles are still available.  They just aren't covered by the drink packages. 

Right.  The 16-oz cans were included in my HIA on NA in December but not when I was on Zuidy in Alaska at the beginning of June.

I'm thinking they didn't have the 12-oz cans early on so included the 16-oz.  Then, when they got the smaller cans, the larger were excluded.

I thought they didn't even want you bringing on an empty plastic bottle.  I have a reusable bottle for when I cruise w/o a drink package.  I typically just drink the water at the buffet but need something to take off the ship.