Drinks in Coastal Kitchen

megs193

This is our first time having access to coastal kitchen so I just wanted to clarify what drinks are included while eating. Can I get a cappuccino at breakfast or wine or soda at lunch or dinner while seated for free or would I need to pick that up from the lounge before we are seated to not be charged?  

You can get them in Coastal Kitchen but they will charge you or you can use drink vouchers if you have any. Are you talking about the diamond lounge? You have to use your vouchers there also or are you talking about any bar?

Edited by ReneeFLL

As a full suite guest you will not likely be charged for a specialty coffee or mimosa in the morning or a glass of table wine at dinner.  If you ask for a better wine you will be charged.  It depends on the ship and how you gained access to CK.  

Yes you can get all beverages that are being served in the Suite Lounge while you are eating in the CK, so soda, beer, wine most of the day and cocktails if you are eating during Happy Hour. You can either walk over to the bar and get what you want or ask your waiter. Our experience has always been that the waiter will get you whatever you want from the bar.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Espn said:

Yes you can get all beverages that are being served in the Suite Lounge while you are eating in the CK, so soda, beer, wine most of the day and cocktails if you are eating during Happy Hour. You can either walk over to the bar and get what you want or ask your waiter. Our experience has always been that the waiter will get you whatever you want from the bar.

Quantum class has no bar in CK while Oasis class does.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Big_G said:

Are the lounge and CK connected or in different areas of the ships?

On Quantum class they are different decks, differents areas of the ship, nothing shared between them.

Edited by twangster

1 minute ago, twangster said:

On Quantum class they are different decks, differents areas of the ship, nothing shared between them.

Thanks. That's the only class we haven't sailed yet. We're kind of stuck on the Oasis Class the last few.

Just now, Big_G said:

Thanks. That's the only class we haven't sailed yet. We're kind of stuck on the Oasis Class the last few.

Quantum class CL/SL are fully aft with fantastic aft wake views.  The long walk back there is great for burning off a few calories acquired during meals.

• Like 2

Good afternoon everyone. Thanks for the helpful info. Just to be clear, if I’m staying in a full suite on the wonder, I’ll be able to have drinks free of charge (wine/beer/soda) in the suite lounge and ck?

Also, will I have access to the same drinks on the suite sun deck or will that be a la carte? Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Jerseygirl2624 said:

Good afternoon everyone. Thanks for the helpful info. Just to be clear, if I’m staying in a full suite on the wonder, I’ll be able to have drinks free of charge (wine/beer/soda) in the suite lounge and ck?

Also, will I have access to the same drinks on the suite sun deck or will that be a la carte? Thanks in advance.

You are correct, except I’m not sure about the sun deck.  From 4:30-7:30 on Harmony OTS you can get all drinks they serve in the lounge free (no frozen drinks available). 

15 hours ago, Jerseygirl2624 said:

Hi.

what is described as a full suite?

We are in a loft suite on Symphony soon.

is this classed as a full suite?

I was not aware we would be eligible for drinks free of charge without a drinks package.

IAN

15 hours ago, Jerseygirl2624 said:

Have to pay for drinks on the suite Sun deck. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, mrpie90 said:

Hi.

what is described as a full suite?

We are in a loft suite on Symphony soon.

is this classed as a full suite?

I was not aware we would be eligible for drinks free of charge without a drinks package.

IAN

Full suite is Grand suite and above. Yes, loft suites get you free beer, wine and soda in the Suite lounge 11AM -11PM, and free cocktails during Happy Hour. 

28 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

Have to pay for drinks on the suite Sun deck. 

Thank you. I assume there’s a decent coffee machine in the lounge.  Are you able to obtain water bottles from the lounge bar as well?

I’m just trying to see if I would need the drink package (had it the last time and felt it pressured me to drink more to “break even.”)

35 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

Full suite is Grand suite and above. Yes, loft suites get you free beer, wine and soda in the Suite lounge 11AM -11PM, and free cocktails during Happy Hour. 

Thank you for your reply.

much appreciated.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Jerseygirl2624 said:

Thank you. I assume there’s a decent coffee machine in the lounge.  Are you able to obtain water bottles from the lounge bar as well?

I’m just trying to see if I would need the drink package (had it the last time and felt it pressured me to drink more to “break even.”)

There's a wonderful coffee machine in the lounge that can make lattes, cappuccinos or regular coffee. You can get water bottles at the bar in the suite lounge.  

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Jerseygirl2624 said:

On alcohol it depends on what you like yo drink…typically the “free” drinks are the lower end beer wine and spirits. Good for some and not for others

I asked the question about wine in CK on the Oasis on the social media place, and got a bunch of different responses from the various Oasis class ships whether the wine was included or not in CK during that 5-8pm happy hour.  Sometimes yes, sometimes no, even on the same ship. Sounds like it various depending on the crew.  Obviously you could get up and get a drink from the lounge next door yourself, but who wants to do that??  😁

Does anyone know if they have almond milk during the day in the suite lounge for coffees?