FAO: UK/ROI bookings only - drinks package offer

5 hours ago, little britain said:

Starting tomorrow, deals on Deluxe at £43pppd /€50pppd or Refreshment £20pppd / €23pppd

Sailings over 7n. Not sure if valid for TAs yet, and valid for new and existing bookings on sailings until from tomorrow until 31/12/23

7F40CA4D-26E4-4281-BE39-B5E80B77CBE6.jpeg

6CEFB392-191C-47AF-86FB-652F179CDD6B.jpeg

Is this genuine? Can't seem to see anywhere. Also very surprised it hasn't garnered more interest haha!

I’m booked on a 6 night cruise on Mariner of the seas in July 23. The “special offer” in my cruise planner today for the deluxe drinks package is buy one get 50% off the second price. However this means it’s £76.54 each which is around $89 pp. 

Can anyone tell me what US customers are paying? Is there likely to be a better sale price than this? Seems quite a high price per day for a “special offer”.

Other forums seem to indicate $62 to be a sale price, but the offer above is the lowest I’ve seen on my cruise planner so far.

Any advice is greatly appreciated as I have 3 rooms booked for our family trip.

thanks in advance

22 minutes ago, Bill1314 said:

I’m booked on a 6 night cruise on Mariner of the seas in July 23. The “special offer” in my cruise planner today for the deluxe drinks package is buy one get 50% off the second price. However this means it’s £76.54 each which is around $89 pp. 

Can anyone tell me what US customers are paying? Is there likely to be a better sale price than this? Seems quite a high price per day for a “special offer”.

Other forums seem to indicate $62 to be a sale price, but the offer above is the lowest I’ve seen on my cruise planner so far.

Any advice is greatly appreciated as I have 3 rooms booked for our family trip.

thanks in advance

As above; if you’ve booked via Uk agent it’s £43pppd. You have to call to get this offer; it is NOT available via the planner. 
They add it to your final invoice so you don’t even have to pay now. 

Edited by little britain
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, little britain said:

As above; if you’ve booked via Uk agent it’s £43pppd. You have to call to get this offer; it is not available via the planner. 

Will they also honour the 30% off for D+ over the phone or only once onboard?

13 minutes ago, little britain said:

As above; if you’ve booked via Uk agent it’s £43pppd. You have to call to get this offer; it is not available via the planner. 

Thanks for your quick reply.  I see the offer is for sailings of 7 nights or more though. Our is for 6 nights, so don’t think I’ll get the deal. Will give RC a phone to ask though. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Bill1314 said:

Thanks for your quick reply.  I see the offer is for sailings of 7 nights or more though. Our is for 6 nights, so don’t think I’ll get the deal. Will give RC a phone to ask though. Thanks.

After waiting for over an hour to get through to the call centre, I was told we couldn’t get the offer as our cruise was only for 6 nights. I was also told as I’m in UK they won’t price match with US customers drinks package offers!! this doesn’t sit right with me.

He did advise to book the package at the black sales in November however as these were the best time to purchase. 

So at the moment our current buy one get 50% offer works out at £76.54 or $89 each per day which seems high to me. I’d be interested to find out what our US friends are paying for a 6 night cruise drinks package next July on MOS.

The £43pppd offer seems a great deal for 7 nights or more cruises - Get it whilst you can guys!

2 hours ago, FamilyCruiserUK said:

We emailed our TA this morning to request the deal for our Oasis trip in feb. The way ive read it, its available for all ships as long as your a UK/ROI customer. Much cheaper then current cruise planner packages. 

Yes you are quite correct, but only for 7 night plus cruises. Seems a great deal to me.

18 minutes ago, Bill1314 said:

Yes you are quite correct, but only for 7 night plus cruises. Seems a great deal to me.

Yeah we have two 7 nighters back to back, so ticks that box. Seems a much better deal then their over the top standard prices. I just went on our planner to have a look at activity prices for coco kay..,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank you @little britain really appreciate you posting this. Our current planner has the package at £78 per person per day.

rang and held for an hour but got through to an agent who set up our package on thjs promotion for our wonder cruise next year

so works 100% and otherwise would have brought drink to drink

• Thanks 1

Anyone having any luck booking this package. i have rang multiple times and been on hold for over an hour at a time and cnat get anyone to answer. i tried again at 8.30 this morning when their lines supposedly open but no luck. 

Little Britain, do you know How long is the promotion on for ?

Denise

26 minutes ago, rcdc48 said:

annoying when you have to keep on hold and just know they are not going to answer 😡

I know what you mean I have to be in work at midday plus accidentally cut the call off after 40 minutes so will give up at some point and let them keep me company tomorrow whilst packing 🤣

I know what you mean I have to be in work at midday plus accidentally cut the call off after 40 minutes so will give up at some point and let them keep me company tomorrow whilst packing 🤣

really hope they answer you and honour the deal🙏