FAO: UK/ROI bookings only - drinks package offer

2 hours ago, little britain said:

The Refreshment is only £20pppd and covers a lot more than soda: such as coffees, fresh juices, Virgin cocktails etc- if he wants alcohol he can just buy the shot to put in the non alcoholic drink? 

Yes, I know. I bought the Refreshment package for my 16 year old son at that price, and my husband and I bought the Deluxe package. My SIL and her husband are Diamond+, not big drinkers, they get x free drinks per day, so he's not bothered about buying the package.  The only reason she wants it is that there is a large group of us travelling together, and so she'll want mocktails to drink while the rest of us are boozing it up, which she wouldn't normally have if it were just the two of them. 

I have just tried to cancel my package do I can rebook and it’s says non refundable!!

I always thought packages were able to be cancelled … and it was certainly shown as cancellable a few weeks ago… I sail on Allure on 15th October and booked a drinks and internet package in March… so angry if I can’t get the new deal..

Thanks for this. we have just had a call from the TA advising us of the deal. there is 11 of us going including my mum and dad. we were going to try and get the deluxe package for dad and the soda for mum because of medication she cant drink aclhol but the TA is telling me this cant be done. 

now i know if i contact rcl and explain they can do this but because we are going through a TA we have to convice the TA to do it for us wich is turning out to be a pain on the arse. RCL wont talk to us because we have went through a TA.

3 hours ago, dino1037 said:

I have just tried to cancel my package do I can rebook and it’s says non refundable!!

I always thought packages were able to be cancelled … and it was certainly shown as cancellable a few weeks ago… I sail on Allure on 15th October and booked a drinks and internet package in March… so angry if I can’t get the new deal..

Managed to cancel it on phone… I think it wouldn’t let me cancel online as my friend is lead guest but my amended invoice doesn’t show drinks package…

I was nearly 2 hours on boot so will have to ring back!!! 😩

1 hour ago, Opstrat said:

Thanks for this. we have just had a call from the TA advising us of the deal. there is 11 of us going including my mum and dad. we were going to try and get the deluxe package for dad and the soda for mum because of medication she cant drink aclhol but the TA is telling me this cant be done. 

now i know if i contact rcl and explain they can do this but because we are going through a TA we have to convice the TA to do it for us wich is turning out to be a pain on the arse. RCL wont talk to us because we have went through a TA.

If one person has the deluxe then the other must have Refreshment not the Soda… so your TA is kind of right!  Insist they call again to get this booked.

good luck 

@little Britain thank you so much. I managed to do this via Direct Message on Twitter - we both had the refreshment package so I’ve upgraded mine to deluxe package but kept my mum at the refreshment one as she can use her Diamond vouchers for the fee alcoholic drinks a day she has! 

• Thanks 1

On 9/3/2022 at 8:58 AM, Deeliteful said:

I booked direct with Royal, should I be able to get it too, anyone know?

You can. I phoned this afternoon and added it to our 10 night Ft Lauderdale to Baltimore cruise. £43pp. Absolutely delighted with this price so many thanks to the OP as my cruise planner price is £68.42pp

Just added this via web chat, £302 per person for 7 nights, a big saving on the £74 per night they wanted in the online planner!!!  Thanks for this.

Works out at £43.14 pppn, not sure where the 14p comes from.

Does not show in the online planner though, it has some weird looking code in the invoice with the right amount added TZA9-EMEA DLX7

Assume it will be ok

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Still trying to work out if this is worth it for me. I am on a 22 day transatlantic, I have four free drinks vouchers per day. I do like a drink! But probably a beer or two in the afternoon, (which I would pay for), a drink or two before dinner (free), a glass of wine (buy a bottle) with dinner and then a couple of drinks after dinner (free).

so don’t think I can justify the package tbh.

Still trying to work out if this is worth it for me. I am on a 12 day transatlantic, I have four free drinks vouchers per day. I do like a drink! But probably a beer or two in the afternoon, (which I would pay for), a drink or two before dinner (free), a glass of wine (buy a bottle) with dinner and then a couple of drinks after dinner (free).

so don’t think I can justify the package tbh.

Guest BigRoger

Lesley thanks very much for alerting on this promotion…. Add me to the list owing you a drink if/ when we cross paths….

Grabbed this for my December and Symphony March transatlantic cruises…. Definitely makes great sense particularly as it’s added to the cruise involve and not paid upfront via cruise planner!

thank you again

Edited by BigRoger

We tried adding the package to our transatlantic in October but we’re told it was for sailings up to 14 nights unfortunately. This was on web chat on their website.

I might try emailing or calling later to see if we can have better luck with a different advisor. There didn’t seem to be any restrictions on max number of nights on the flyer.

13 hours ago, the kestrel said:

We tried adding the package to our transatlantic in October but we’re told it was for sailings up to 14 nights unfortunately. This was on web chat on their website.

I might try emailing or calling later to see if we can have better luck with a different advisor. There didn’t seem to be any restrictions on max number of nights on the flyer.

The leaflet that @little britainhas shown, it states bookings of 7 nights and above!!!  

Is there any more information about the 'T & C's apply'?

Our TA tried to add it to our Symphony TA in March and Odyssey TA in October 2023, they were able to add it to Symphony, but told to call back on Friday to add it to Odyssey, which they thought strange.

They have it noted to call back tomorrow.  lol

6 hours ago, texmex.ferr said:

The leaflet that @little britainhas shown, it states bookings of 7 nights and above!!!  

Is there any more information about the 'T & C's apply'?

Our TA tried to add it to our Symphony TA in March and Odyssey TA in October 2023, they were able to add it to Symphony, but told to call back on Friday to add it to Odyssey, which they thought strange.

They have it noted to call back tomorrow.  lol

Was  here however no longer listed 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/gbr/en/terms-and-conditions/promotions?country=GBR

I received an update from my TA today, 

I have called and spoke to RCCL to add the drinks on. They have not yet released the promotional codes on cruises of 14 nights or more which is why we cannot add at the moment. We will try again next week. This explains why we could add to your 12 night and not on this one.

This relates to our 15 night TA on Odyssey OTS for October 2023.   I hope this helps.

Many thanks for this , our cruise planner was showing the package at £74 ish for our October cruise so we weren’t going to bother but this promotion is a good deal so we went ahead. Deluxe package for my partner and refreshment for me, no questions asked. Add us to the list who need to buy you a drink 😁

• Like 2

Just phoned up to add this for our cruise on Anthem next month - a 12 night trip so was expecting £43 x 12 x 2 = £1032. The very helpful assistant put me on hold to check out another deal she knew about.... and it worked out cheaper. So got the packages for £944, or just over £39 per person per day. Woohoo!

• Like 4

It's great that this promotion has been extended for 2023 cruises so I've added it for our Anthem sailing next summer and I was able to do it through the live chat function. The only downside is that even the 13 year old in one of our cabins was required to have a Refreshment package as there was an adult taking the Deluxe. Usually we'd only have bought the soda package for him but the agent was rigid that it had to be Refreshment. He'll just have to get into mocktails!