Coffee Flavorings at IC

eajung66

Hi All,

Anyone know if the coffee bar connected with the International Cafe has sugar free syrups? I was on the Majestic last fall and there were no sugar free options.  I'm going on the Enchanted in October 22' so trying to plan ahead if I need to bring my own syrup for lattes. 😀

Thank you! 

I saw one sugar free on the Discovery last week. I think it was vanilla, but I'm not really sure. I wouldn't count on there being any, since at least one cruise I asked and was told they didn't have any.

• Like 1

On 8/31/2022 at 7:02 PM, eajung66 said:

Hi All,

Anyone know if the coffee bar connected with the International Cafe has sugar free syrups? I was on the Majestic last fall and there were no sugar free options.  I'm going on the Enchanted in October 22' so trying to plan ahead if I need to bring my own syrup for lattes. 😀

Thank you! 

They only have Vanilla sugar free.  I bring these:

https://www.amazon.com/Jordans-Skinny-Mixes-Caramel-Vanilla/dp/B09B18JKJ3/ref=sr_1_2?crid=3C4BQ4KMMQB8M&keywords=travel+size+sugar+free+coffee+syrup&qid=1662083147&sprefix=travel+size+sugar+free+coffee+syrup%2Caps%2C79&sr=8-2

• Like 1

On Majestic, Regal, and Crown after the restart I've only seen unflavored sugar free liquid sweetener, nothing flavored.  If it does exist at the IC coffee bar, it's definitely hit or miss depending on the ship and possibly who does the ordering and what is available (i.e. supply chain issues with Princess' vendors) for any given sailing.